wow

Denylust

Not the brightest star in the sky now is he :beercheers:

Well I would have to say that would be on the father's side cause most kids would be all for it if Dad hands over the key's.

That is just stupid that the Dad allowed that to even happen.

Maybe I'm an a-hole cuz I don't have kids, but I thought that was pretty cool... I know I drove my Dad's boat since I was like 7, and backed the truck with the boat and trailer down a rocky dirt trail to drop it in a few times, think I was between 10-12 (LOL even as I kid I thought my Dad was crazy for that one the 1st time, I think I gunned the gas in reverse the first time and bout gave him a heart attack, and/or almost ran him over!) If I learned to ride quads that young I probably wouldn't hurt myself so much, that kid's gonna be even more awesome later... I would have at least put a helmet on him though. In case this freaks ya'll out, I don't plan on having kids ever, I just want neices and nephews, lol. My sis-in-law just might kill me someday, we'll see how bad I freak her out when I take the chitlens with me and they do something crazy :)