What would you do?

vegasdunenut

I just bought a 06 F-250 crewcab :beercheers: , awesome truck only problem is it's white. There's only a couple of million of them on the road! :dance: So what would you do to set it apart? Keeping in mind that I don't have alot of money to spend on it.

2-tone it (the paint) put another color on it the lower section, Thats actually what i am thinking of doing, mines white also :undecided:

if ya need a quote !! let me know :flipoff:

The DDR sticker is a given :ban-split:

I ain't bitchin about having a white truck in this hot a$$ desert, it'll be me and a couple hundred other mofo's out there with them :laughoff:

I'm thinking that when I have the money I would like to get ghost flames on it.

For now I probably add more chrome to it, it has the factory chrome package.

I just bought a 06 F-250 crewcab :laughoff: , awesome truck only problem is it's white. There's only a couple of million of them on the road! :laughoff: So what would you do to set it apart? Keeping in mind that I don't have alot of money to spend on it.

A half rap from www.apewraps.com or anywhere for that matter. You can get them form pretty cheap to pretty expensive. A good one looks better then a paint job.

l_99f0d5946a77c0cc83c4e2f49b530f8c.jpg

l_8c1214c98b91688e5e4bff917feb08a1.jpg