looking at a 02 24' baja hauler

vegas style

im look at a 2002 baja limited 24' front bath. its in good shape needs a little tlc. looked but could not find the info plate anywhere. i wanted to know the wieght. i think it is the largest i would tow with the titan. didnt have much luck searching the web for info. the owner was going to look at the title at work see if it had the weight on it. any info i can get would be helpful.

im look at a 2002 baja limited 24' front bath. its in good shape needs a little tlc. looked but could not find the info plate anywhere. i wanted to know the wieght. i think it is the largest i would tow with the titan. didnt have much luck searching the web for info. the owner was going to look at the title at work see if it had the weight on it. any info i can get would be helpful.

MINE IS A 02 23' BAJA WILL THAT HELP?

it is a great deal for me but i think it might be to heavy to haul with the titan. im sure the truck would do it just dont want to over tax it. i could trade the banshee plus a little cash. not sure what im going to do yet.

it is a great deal for me but i think it might be to heavy to haul with the titan. im sure the truck would do it just dont want to over tax it. i could trade the banshee plus a little cash. not sure what im going to do yet.

I towed mine with my Z71 1/2 ton....but I can't say I'd ever do it again after towing with my DMax. :offtopic:

Steve... Keep it to 21' or so with our trucks. the 23 and bigger if they are not super lights are gonna be HEAVY... I have been looking at 7k GVWR on the trailer to stay legal... however i know the trailer will weigh more even in a superlight model.. they fudge the crap outta those plates.

my titan is a 4x4 and i would be cool with anything up to 7500 loaded and still be under the rating with some head room.

yea the other thing is i dont have room for over a 21' in my driveway so im going to pass on it. still have my eye on the pace explorer 18' race hauler with alot of cergo space and light wieght