iweb Posted August 25, 2007 Posted August 25, 2007 (edited) · 14 bolt Full Floater Rear Axle with Detroit Locker · New 4.56 gears front and back · Rear Disc Brake Conversion · New 700R4 Trans with less than 1000 miles · Rebuilt 350 TBI engine with edelbrock performer Cam · Ceramic Jet Coated long tube headers and custom 3.5” Exhaust · 16” Black 8 Lug wheels all Around w/BFG 35’s · Front seats from a 2005 GMC truck · Nice $500 Conifer roof rack · Huge Trans cooler w/ steel braided lines · Rancho 4” Lift · Sony CD system w/Rockford sub It has really nice white paint and sounds great. Az title and runs great. Edited October 9, 2009 by iweb Quote
iweb Posted August 26, 2007 Author Posted August 26, 2007 My bad, $5500 and it does have a/c. The rear seat is missing, the tail gate was replaced and the window won't go up, some dash gauges work and some don't. Quote
iweb Posted August 26, 2007 Author Posted August 26, 2007 Thanks, I traded a sandrail that I have had for sale forever for it and I am an old fart so its way too youngie for me so I am going to sell it. Quote
iweb Posted September 8, 2007 Author Posted September 8, 2007 May trade for goosenect trailer, enclosed trailer, toyhauler, 4x4 quad, small 4x4 truck, fiberglass buggy, or ? Quote
indasand Posted September 8, 2007 Posted September 8, 2007 Got little kids? I have 2 80 dirt bikes a car trailer and a drum set that I can't seem to sell Quote
iweb Posted September 8, 2007 Author Posted September 8, 2007 Nope, I am an old fart, kids all grown up. Quote
iweb Posted October 6, 2007 Author Posted October 6, 2007 May trade for Raptor 700, efi 4x4 quad, enclosed trailer, goose neck trailer, or? Some toy and cash ? Guns? Quote
indasand Posted February 29, 2008 Posted February 29, 2008 Man you still have that? Back when i had my 79 I would of done anything just for that rear end... Quote
Warrior07 Posted February 29, 2008 Posted February 29, 2008 I'M REAALLYY SHOCKED ! That you have not sold that yet those are great for tooling around on the trails Quote
iweb Posted March 1, 2008 Author Posted March 1, 2008 I am real surprised too, I traded a sandrail for it that I had been trying to sell thinking the blazer would sell in a couple of weeks. I think alot of kids today don't realize the goodies that it has. I get tons of emails and lots of offers to trade straight up for junk but nothing anywhere close to the same value. Quote
iweb Posted September 24, 2008 Author Posted September 24, 2008 Need this gone, make a reasonable offer and its yours. REASONABLE pls. Quote
iweb Posted September 26, 2008 Author Posted September 26, 2008 Will take $4,000 cash now, have Utah land payment due the first. Quote
iweb Posted April 17, 2009 Author Posted April 17, 2009 Come on guys, I need $4,000 to buy a goose neck in Ca. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.