Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Are you kidding me? still? If you only had a bunch of kids I'd feed ya 3 outgrown two strokes for that truck LOL

Want a pool table or drum set?

sorry had to ask....

Hey maybe you need a Infinity motor????? (Hi Jodi)

:beercheers:

Posted

Grand kids too little for bikes, no room for pool table, no use for drums.

Thanks for the offer tho. I was going to lic it and make it into my hunting rig then I got a Cherokee from offroadracer and made that my hunting rig.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

I'm sure you could use a pool table, drum set or a dirt bike...... right? LOL

Good luck again on the sale......

Do you have it on Craigslist???? just still suprised with the full floaters it is still for sale.... Try a 4X4 web site???

:beercheers:

Posted

I got 1500 bucks with your name on it!

I got 50,000 bucks with your name on it for your Duck Creek cabin!

  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
Posted

No thanks on the s10, really need a car or mini van for the wife to drive, had to sell her car to get rid of the payment and now she drives my dsl truck!

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

ive got an 07 trx 450r black plastics red frame collecting dust in my garage im lookin for a rockcrawler project. quads all stock with douglas black beadlock rears and rock out front wheels. (p.s) this isnt my tag name im writing off of a friends contact him to get ahold of me

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...