crazy diesel price drop today in bakersfield

Richard Cheese

on my way to work this morning. diesel, at the place i normally get it, was @ 2.89 a gallon

this afternoon, heading home, i noticed the price now said 2.59 a gallon.....a 30 cent drop in less than 12 hours :laughoff:

i pulled in to check it, and sure enough...2.59 @ the pump...fugg it..i filled up ! :laughoff:

anyway.....I think that has to be a record or something...a freeking 30 cent price difference within one day...

blast away :flipoff: rs

:laughing::laughoff:

I think it is about 2.89 right now. I haven't got diesel in weeks because gas has been cheaper so I have been driving my Z71. :laughing:

Yeah 2.89 is the cheapest that I have found it here. In riverside it is around 3.29 $ a gallon, needless to say I don't fill up when I am down there. :laughoff:

When the heck are they going to start mass producing Biodiesel?? Bring on the alternative fuels!! :laughoff:

Yeah 2.89 is the cheapest that I have found it here. In riverside it is around 3.29 $ a gallon, needless to say I don't fill up when I am down there. :blah:

When the heck are they going to start mass producing Biodiesel?? Bring on the alternative fuels!! :blah:

FUNNY YOU mention biodiesel..........there is a station in bakersfield that sells it........FOR $3.10 A GALLON :dunce:

LET ME get this straight....you take veg oil, that is free to you, turn literally 1000's of gallons of it to a burnable fuel at less than 50 cent a gallon, and charge over 3 bucks??

gotta love capitalism...but if i don't, does that make me a communist? :flipoff:

:laughing::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

:undecided: I just got diesel at the Chevron at Stockdale & Allen on Tuesday and paid $3.29 a gal. But I normally get fuel at White Ln. & Gosford and it is always real cheap on the Fastrip side of the tanks but the Chevron side is always about 10 cents more per gal.

And once again I give myself a :beerpint: for paying too much at the pumps!