Black boxes found, airport to reopen after Phuket plane crash

Richard Cheese

:ban-split:

:laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

got you to look..... nice name for an airport, huh phucket :lol:

anyway... I wanted to tell everyone I met this weekend.........paulypaul, Randog, JoeDuner, paulypauls girl (sorry, forgot your board name) Duniemonkie and pimpshack, thanks for the good times this last weekend :beercheers:

some observations from this weekend:

So Cal traffic sux :thumbsdown:

the DDR crew could probably sell some toy haulers and I would be the first in line....for 10 beers :D

RV salesmen get a tad upset when you set up homebase in one of their show rigs :blury:

SSSS is TOO big to do in one day, and can be overwhelming at times

8 dollars worth of yellow fluid disappears fast, and reappears about 30 minutes later :rolleyes:

SSSS needs to find a bigger venue with more parking.

hotlaps around SSSS venue isnt fun while attempting to find a parking place :finger:

paulypaul likes to walk around holding his pole :laughoff:

when the barmaid tells you the kind of tequila they have...youre gonna get called names

pimpshack likes to "smack it, flip it, rub it down" :laughoff:

cops with lazerpointers makes good 4 conversation

fuggin propane heaters on the patio will cook an egg on the table :think:

monkie recovers quite well from a near-death experience

:thumb: has more than one meaning :laughoff::laughoff:

have you met my son, fumunda cheese?

again, if i met you this weekend, and I forgot to mention you sorry

Edited by richard cheese

wtf? :blink: I think you need to rename this topic. :slap::shake::thumbsdown::laughoff:

Anyways, here's my crazy azz observations:

-california traffic sucks! :laughoff:

-not as many flatbillers at the show this year, but still a few

-Beers were $7, not 8 :flipoff::rolleyes:

-Our "camp" at the sand show was great. We took over a WW and packed about 8 of us in there. :thumbsdown::laughoff::laughoff::ban-split: "This is what it would look like if you bought this trailer and your friends were to come hang out in it" <--great sales pitch, Pauly! :finger:

-some of the girls there at some of the booths really needed to put some more clothes on :barf:

-alot of people didn't get duniemonkie's Slightly Stoopid shirt. :shake: The shirt isn't pointing saying "I'm with Stoopid"!....it's a hand passing a J! DUMBA$$! :beercheers::shake::think:

-evidentally it takes 30 minutes to put a bun on a plate and scoop a spoonfull of potato salad into a bowl :finger: you stupid vendors at the show.

-bling bling and more bling :blury: all looked the same after a while

-funniest quote of the weekend: Jim & Pauly Paul: "Paul you have to turn right to go to Malone's" (then, as Paul is already in the right turn lane ready to turn right).....he says "aww man", turns on his LEFT turn signal and says "Balogna...that sounds delicious!" Then turns right! :lol::blury::lol::laughoff::laughoff::thumb::lol:

-there was a chrome cheese :fro: down on Main street in Huntington :laughoff:

-We could have cooked a frozen corn dog next to those damn heat lamps outside at the Huntington Beer co. :laughoff:

-richard cheese starts crazy off-the-wall-threads and topics in PERSON too! :laughoff: "I read this article the other day about...." :blah::blah::laughoff:

-duniemonkie and I got lost coming back from Huntington, then in Newport, but finally managed to find our hotel. :thumbsdown::laughoff:

-there were guys doing the :MBdance: down in Huntington :dunno:

-california traffic sucks! :laughoff:

-duniemonkie and I saw some dude sleeping in his underwear on the beach in Newport while pitching a tent :barf::barf::barf::finger::laughoff::laughoff:

OK Pete, I'm gonna have to give this one to you. At about 5:30 I got it.

I could have seen you, looking at what I wrote and shacking your head,

" :beercheers: she just doesn't get it :thumbsdown: "

I DO NOW! and all I can say is " :thumb: freaking idiot, gawd"

What???? I can't make a tent. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown: It's not something I think about, unless it benefits me. :D

" :thumbsdown: she just doesn't get it :thumbsdown: "

I DO NOW! and all I can say is " :beercheers: freaking idiot, gawd"

What???? I can't make a tent. :ban-split::laughoff: It's not something I think about, unless it benefits me. :D

:thumb::thumbsdown::laughoff:

-duniemonkie and I saw some dude sleeping in his underwear on the beach in Newport while pitching a tent :laughoff::rolleyes::finger::laughoff::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Hummm............ WOW! thats pretty cool. I've never seen anyone Sleep Tent Pitching before. And in their underware ta boot.

:thumb::think:

" :laughoff: she just doesn't get it :laughoff: "

I DO NOW! and all I can say is " :beercheers: freaking idiot, gawd"

What???? I can't make a tent. :laughoff::laughoff: It's not something I think about, unless it benefits me. :D

Actually...I thought you were kidding in the first quote! :blury::laughoff:

WOW! :lol::laughoff::thumbsdown::ban-split::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

-funniest quote of the weekend: Jim & Pauly Paul: "Paul you have to turn right to go to Malone's" (then, as Paul is already in the right turn lane ready to turn right).....he says "aww man", turns on his LEFT turn signal and says "Balogna...that sounds delicious!" Then turns right! :slap::idiot::idiot::dunno::hello::thumb::lol:

I laugh my a$$ off that night...Good times like always... :lol::lol::lol::lol: