dirtbikes or quads

Scadigan

Shaina Jangaard said you drove it off a cliff?????

oh lol well shes not the brightest i guess my sisters boyfriend crashed and flew through the air and the bike flipped into like a 5 foot drop off not no cliff.

How the hell ? :thumbsdown: how do people know my sister but not me? anywho dont listen to her shes as bright as a box of rocks . actualy thats a insult to the rocks... lol steven aka ktm didnt crash i was up at dumont with him me and him dumped our bikes a couple time but nothin serious like he said.

How the hell ? :thumbsdown: how do people know my sister but not me? anywho dont listen to her shes as bright as a box of rocks . actualy thats a insult to the rocks... lol steven aka ktm didnt crash i was up at dumont with him me and him dumped our bikes a couple time but nothin serious like he said.

Quad for me.

I think All will agree, any crash quad or bike SUCKS :boxer: !!!!!

i think you have to ask your sister that question my freind :boxer:

I like them both. Grew up on a quad. I would have a dirtbike and a quad but can only afford one right now. Though if I could find a fixer-upper for around 1k id probably buy it.

well after back surgurey,screws and plates in the knee and acl tear, broke both ankles and right hand i only drag by banshee now 2wheelers are not for me watch out s&m motorsports and my green and black banshee at comp hill...

well after back surgurey,screws and plates in the knee and acl tear, broke both ankles and right hand i only drag by banshee now 2wheelers are not for me watch out s&m motorsports and my green and black banshee at comp hill...

:laughoff: wow sounds like another one of my brothers lol my one brother has broken his back twice broke both his wrists both his arms his legg his nose 6 times his left ankle 4 of his ribs and ummm thats all i can think of right now lol well ya hes one crazy a$$ ill tell you that. but he still stays faithfull to his dirtbike :laughoff:

:boyyy: wow sounds like another one of my brothers lol my one brother has broken his back twice broke both his wrists both his arms his legg his nose 6 times his left ankle 4 of his ribs and ummm thats all i can think of right now lol well ya hes one crazy a$$ ill tell you that. but he still stays faithfull to his dirtbike :MBdance:

ya thats more then me i have metal plates in my back and knee so i stick to the drag banshee look for me at comp..green and black with a 4inch extension and drag pipes :boyyy: :booty::clap:

ya thats more then me i have metal plates in my back and knee so i stick to the drag banshee look for me at comp..green and black with a 4inch extension and drag pipes :lol::ninja::banghead:

ok cool so are you gonna be out there this weekend if so ill be out on my crf450 and ill most likely be at comp and banshee hill so let me know if your going out so i can look for you.