Be Aware Of Other Camps!

yeah, they did...dude got a ticket, but didn't appear in court....19 yrs old, so they cant sue him, cause he doesn't have shiat.

i told them to get a judgement anyway....never know what the future holds

a ticket! :laughing: yeh i woulda gone for the judgement. you just never know.

Guest Crasher

yeah, they did...dude got a ticket, but didn't appear in court....19 yrs old, so they cant sue him, cause he doesn't have shiat.

i told them to get a judgement anyway....never know what the future holds

That's crappy. :laughing: They definitely need to get a judgment though. Then they can go after his paycheck (Writ of Exectuion/Wage Garnishment). They can take all of his pay with the exception of like $50.00 or something. That is, if the kid ever has a real job!! :think:

Im sure the LEO's would come down harder on you for shooting some A$$HAT with an air soft then they did for the poor girl that lost her leg. This is where the LEO's need to acctually do some thing. They got more money now lets actually use it for good and not waist it on some mondane b.s. like more pit toilets or $100,00 rails for the LEO's to cruse around in.

I agree its total bs for people to race around on the flats thats what comp hill is for! I try to stay away from campsites . easier that way no problems that way also. And I also think the Hum of the 4 strokes make my night. Makes me feel like im on a vacation.