Be Aware Of Other Camps!

I would just like people to know that it sucks when other campers like to race 20' away from your tents at midnight. If you want to haul a$$ and do donuts with your toys, go where people aren't trying to sleep. I'm sure this doesn't affect most people on this site but just think about being curteous to others. And remember that when sunrise comes around, I don't mind buzzin your camp a few times to let you know how I feel about it. :banghead:

well im sure most on ddr wont be buzzing around anyones camp on purpose. But you have to expect, especially on big weekends, people will be riding pretty much all night. So if a good nites sleep is what your looking for, a big weekend probably isnt the best time to hit up dumont in a tent!

Just my :banghead:

well im sure most on ddr wont be buzzing around anyones camp on purpose. But you have to expect, especially on big weekends, people will be riding pretty much all night. So if a good nites sleep is what your looking for, a big weekend probably isnt the best time to hit up dumont in a tent!

Just my :banghead:

Or better yet, Just dont rookie race throught the camping area. I wish the rangers would actually start enforcing this.

I would just like people to know that it sucks when other campers like to race 20' away from your tents at midnight. If you want to haul a$$ and do donuts with your toys, go where people aren't trying to sleep. I'm sure this doesn't affect most people on this site but just think about being curteous to others. And remember that when sunrise comes around, I don't mind buzzin your camp a few times to let you know how I feel about it. :laughoff:

ltr450, You mentioned that you had set up camp near crapper #3. Were you close to the finger dune? Alot of A$$hats will ride that finger day and night. :flipoff: In fact they believe that the flats along / below it are a race track. :2cents: I am convinced these same individuals never even venture into the dunes. :dance: Just the sheer thrill of racing back and forth with no helmet on is enough for them. :banghead:

I say this with all sincerity. We usually camp close to the finger directly in from #3. Now because of the heightened A$$hat activity :coffee: we have moved over closer to the scrub and away from the finger.

Guest Crasher

I would just like people to know that it sucks when other campers like to race 20' away from your tents at midnight. If you want to haul a$$ and do donuts with your toys, go where people aren't trying to sleep. I'm sure this doesn't affect most people on this site but just think about being curteous to others. And remember that when sunrise comes around, I don't mind buzzin your camp a few times to let you know how I feel about it. :coffee:

I agree, that's totally poor form. You shouldn't race that close to a camp at anytime, let alone in the middle of the night. :banghead: I think most of us know that, but there are always a few a$$hats out there that could care less about courtesy and camping/dune etiquette. :2cents:

I was by crapper 3. It wasn't the peeps on the dunes they were far enough away. There was a camp of about 5 cars and two campers that tore it up for about 3 hours. When we woke up in the morning there was a few tracks about 10 feet away from my trailer and I know for a fact that they weren't puttin to the bathroom. They were buzzin by in 4th gear all night and drag racing for a good hour.

I know that your always going to have idiots wherever you go and you just have to put up with them, I'm not new to that idea. I'm just tryin to blow off some steam and make it known to some people who probably have never thought about it.

And big weekends will never scare me away, I just drink more to put up with it. :banghead:

Get used to it. It sucks! No matter what you do, you will get the one a$$ that wants to race his loud a$$ quad nxt to your camp all freakin night! Even if you go out on a quite off weekend, you'll get some stupid guy that pulls up and feels the need to park about 30 feet from your camp. WHY DO PEOPLE DO THAT!!!???? :rant_on: :MBdance::idiot:

Get used to it. It sucks! No matter what you do, you will get the one a$$ that wants to race his loud a$$ quad nxt to your camp all freakin night! Even if you go out on a quite off weekend, you'll get some stupid guy that pulls up and feels the need to park about 30 feet from your camp. WHY DO PEOPLE DO THAT!!!???? :rant_on: :idiot::laughing:

I think we should get paint ball guns or be be guns. just start shootin those ignorant peeps. that would be fun!! :MBdance:

:think:

Am I the only 1 who thinks that the constant roar of 4 strokes is soothing, and helps me sleep out there at night? :laughing::think::blury::sleeping:

....when I stop hearing it I get concerned...reminds me of being at home :bawl:

:DDRrocks: T-MINUS 10 days :clap:

Yes, I agree...but only when they are off in the distance and not 20 feet from your trailer going back and forth. :banghead::blury:

Get used to it. It sucks! No matter what you do, you will get the one a$$ that wants to race his loud a$$ quad nxt to your camp all freakin night! Even if you go out on a quite off weekend, you'll get some stupid guy that pulls up and feels the need to park about 30 feet from your camp. WHY DO PEOPLE DO THAT!!!???? :rant_on: :laughing::blury:

I agree wtf is up with that!! :think:

remember people... the dumont TRT meeting in November is on a Saturday. Maybe you can show up and give the BLM your input about all the azzhat flats racers (did i just effectively name the flats?) :think:

AZZHAT FLATS :laughing:

now, where was I??? oh yeah. I plan on being there as well....its like the first or second Saturday in Nov. we can tell the BLM that they can be on extra heightened alert at azzhat flats

on edit

the date of the TRT meeting is 11/17/07

Edited by richard cheese

Make your own Spped Limit signs. Sit out there with one of those big a$$ water guns and blast them when they go by. If they b*tch about you getting them wet, just tell them you were watering to keep the dust down cause of the the azzhats that scream by at 100 mph in a camping area.

:laughing:

I hate the people that seek in "007 style" and park their rig right behind you and you can't get your car in or out. We had somepeople pull right behind us one time and made our trailer part of their camp and tied caution tape to it to keep people out. :blury::think: Jerks.

We bought speed limit signs from ASA and drilled them to rigid cardboard 55 gallon drums full of firewood. We put them out where the camp racers would be able to see them. They are afterall made with reflective material. Some A$$Wipe hauling A$$ around camp hit one and got his panties all up in a wad and actually wanted us to pay for some horse $hit damage to his "sweet A$$" ride.

Note to loser in LT rail: Even my grandmother could pony up and own a high HP sand car. That does not make her an experienced driver. It does not make her super cool, or for that matter...it doesn't give her the unalienable right to do what ever the hell she pleases. If your going to $hit in your own mess kit....do it somewhere else. :rant_on:

. Some A$$Wipe hauling A$$ around camp hit one and got his panties all up in a wad and actually wanted us to pay for some horse $hit damage to his "sweet A$$" ride. Note to loser in LT rail:

the SET on people like this...........

it is azzhats like this that cost my friends daughter her leg at the D last President's day. azzhat on a banshee 4th gear, pinned throttle.....30 ft from the hauler, t-boned a 10 yr old on a quad......

what could make him a bigger azzhat??? THE FARKIN SHEE WAS STOLEN!!! :laughing:

the SET on people like this...........

it is azzhats like this that cost my friends daughter her leg at the D last President's day. azzhat on a banshee 4th gear, pinned throttle.....30 ft from the hauler, t-boned a 10 yr old on a quad......

what could make him a bigger azzhat??? THE FARKIN SHEE WAS STOLEN!!! :laughing:

Oh man. :( I hope the law came down on him.