DCT Posted March 11, 2006 Posted March 11, 2006 GOOD F'N JOB PETE!!! :mc_smiley: That is freakin' perfect! I have got to put this deal together, It looks like you guys are gonna have to come over to my camp for movie night!!!!! Thats funny. My eyes will not stop watering.
Midknight Posted March 12, 2006 Author Posted March 12, 2006 :mc_smiley: oh my gd that is killing me!!!!!here we go sorry did u want me to stop?
rhino king Posted March 12, 2006 Posted March 12, 2006 sorry did u want me to stop? :mc_smiley: :hug:
TCS T Posted March 15, 2006 Posted March 15, 2006 Sorry, I just had to bump this thread back to the top! It is to damn cool not to be on the top! :angry2:
dunefreak Posted March 15, 2006 Posted March 15, 2006 I know! :angry2: I started laughing my a$$ off in the middle of the day just thinking about it!
TCS T Posted March 15, 2006 Posted March 15, 2006 I know! :angry2: I started laughing my a$$ off in the middle of the day just thinking about it! It's Frickin' Great! I think this dude should list some other stuff in classifieds!
rhino king Posted March 15, 2006 Posted March 15, 2006 It's Frickin' Great! :angry2: I think this dude should list some other stuff in classifieds! please no non no non onononononnoononnoo
TCS T Posted March 15, 2006 Posted March 15, 2006 i probably will... Go for it! I would like to see you top that TV!
Midknight Posted March 16, 2006 Author Posted March 16, 2006 ya i did kinda set the bar high on this one. but i think i may come up with something.... but what made it so damn funny. was it just the tv or was it the way i described how to fix it?
dunefreak Posted March 16, 2006 Posted March 16, 2006 ..or the fact that your asking $35 OR BEST OFFER!!! ...or the dust buildup on it....or :rainbow1: oh God I can't take it anymore STOP!
TCS T Posted March 16, 2006 Posted March 16, 2006 (edited) ..or the fact that your asking $35 OR BEST OFFER!!! ...or the dust buildup on it....or :rainbow1: oh God I can't take it anymore STOP! L.O.L!! OH MY GAWD! WAKE UP! If it needs explaining, you wouldn't........ Ah Hell, you know the saying! Edited March 16, 2006 by 3rotortrav
SandBox_Kid Posted March 16, 2006 Posted March 16, 2006 I was wondering what was up with the TV thread and why it keeps coming to the top. Knowing you guys I should have checked it out earlier......... Now that's FUNNY!! I was thinking ISBB should put that in his new toy hauler right next to the outdoor $hitter!!
sikkbanshee Posted March 17, 2006 Posted March 17, 2006 :monkeedance2: im happy now 2day ... after reading this again and again...
Midknight Posted March 19, 2006 Author Posted March 19, 2006 (edited) man i hope this thing gets sold in a week... any one wanna buy it yet??? how about this ill give anyone a couple bungy cords and a 14 year old lawn edger for free with the purchase of this tv!!! Edited March 19, 2006 by Midknight
dunefreak Posted March 20, 2006 Posted March 20, 2006 man i hope this thing gets sold in a week... any one wanna buy it yet??? how about this ill give anyone a couple bungy cords and a 14 year old lawn edger for free with the purchase of this tv!!! :headbang: Got any pics of that? :headbang:
Midknight Posted March 20, 2006 Author Posted March 20, 2006 ya ill get a pic... and i have an old lawn mower ill throw that in too.... so give me a day to get the pics...
rogers807 Posted March 20, 2006 Posted March 20, 2006 cant wait to see this ............... :headbang: :headbang:
rhino king Posted March 20, 2006 Posted March 20, 2006 ya ill get a pic... and i have an old lawn mower ill throw that in too.... so give me a day to get the pics... ya post the pic of the lawn mower,,,, :shocked2: i bet its the one without an engine
Recommended Posts