Remember... shiny side up !

MCGYVER

Out ridin with one of my fellow farm equipment owners @ armagosa, and........... opppsss

Everyone was ok, stood it back up (shortly after snapping a few pix ) hey gotta prioritize !!! it fired right back up and away we went no damage other than the cool guy billet mirror kinda got ripped off pass. side.

post-3-1192765290_thumb.jpg

post-3-1192765301_thumb.jpg

post-3-1192765309_thumb.jpg

kind of weird that he rolled it there? Doesn't look like its that steep?

at least it was nice soft sand so no damage, and nobody was hurt! especially his kids

Actually if u look at 2nd pic it was about 50-60 degree angle. Hasn't been jetted right for dual exhaust, and it bogged down , came to a stop and slid down, it was a wrap from there. 4 point harness's make all the difference for the farm equip. factory stuff is el-crap-o

Edited by MCGYVER

ah got it, now it makes sense. If he'd been able to keep it going he'd have been good to go. I agree also in the sand get some shorter tires like the sand stars and some off set rims. I just did mine like that and what a heck of a difference with performance and the feel of the rhino.

ah got it, now it makes sense. If he'd been able to keep it going he'd have been good to go. I agree also in the sand get some shorter tires like the sand stars and some off set rims. I just did mine like that and what a heck of a difference with performance and the feel of the rhino.

Ya, u need some SERIOUS motor work to make 27's go good. 25- 26" max. offset wheels a good combo as well, my next set will need to bethat way as well, cause somewhere here on th forum is a pic or two of mine on its side in logondale . :beercheers: