Places To Park ?

barneycar

:shocked2: Seeing as I have not been to Dumont in almost 20 years :laughoff: are some spots better to park than others we where thinking about over by shitter 7 or is there a better spot ? we will have 1 4x4 with us. :shocked2:

It kinda depends on your personal preference. You you like to be out in the boonies? or like to be up close to the dunes. It is very flat and open. Just pull in and choose a spot you feel at home. Some spots are more soft than others- like some areas near the finger dunes on the right side of the main road. You'll be okay though as long as you stay a 100 feet or so back from the dunes.

When are you going out, barneycar?

It kinda depends on your personal preference. You you like to be out in the boonies? or like to be up close to the dunes. It is very flat and open. Just pull in and choose a spot you feel at home. Some spots are more soft than others- like some areas near the finger dunes on the right side of the main road. You'll be okay though as long as you stay a 100 feet or so back from the dunes.

When are you going out, barneycar?

Yeah, Pete knows where the soft spots are. :shocked2:

I don't remember Pauly getting stuck. :dolphin:

No, but he does know where to find the SOFTEST FREAKIN SAND at Dumont though! :laughing: Thanks Paul! :flipoff:

If I had a smaller trailer like him I woulda been fine. 10,000lb anchor doesn't help in friggin blow sand. :coocoo:

That new anchor is about 15K lbs fully loaded but your truck should have enough nuts to pull it anywhere.

True, especially after my lil upgrades I put on today! :laughing:

I don't think I'll ever have it that loaded up, even with all the toys in it. That thing holds like 5800 lbs of cargo. :beatup:

Sorry, barneycar, we accidentally hijacked your thread. :dolphin: Sorry bud. :flipoff:

:coocoo:

Back to the topic at hand.........

:dolphin: It's all good. Dunefreak what little addons did you do to your thuck ?and what truck do you have?

The trailer must be a 30 or bigger, :flipoff:

I have an 05 3500 crewcab Dmax. I am picking up a 34ft toyhauler tonight. I added the banks exhaust and a A&E stage 2 intake. I already have a hypertech programmer too. :laughing:

2662DSCN2455.JPG

Thanks for the info . we plan to go the 24-26. Would like to got to the clean up but the others can't go. one of the peeps going just bought a new 700-r vesterday just to go. :laughing:

i bought a 700r also and i love it!!! :D