RhinoVsRanger

foolofsand

• 2 months later...

FOOLOFSAND--In case you didnt get an answer to your question, come visit our camp next trip out. Mitch and I have Rhinos, my buddy Ron has a Ranger, all with full cages, etc. You can check them out run them around and make an educated decision. As opposed to all that in this thread.

PS I figured out who you were. Dont be a stranger next trip.

FOOLOFSAND--In case you didnt get an answer to your question, come visit our camp next trip out. Mitch and I have Rhinos, my buddy Ron has a Ranger, all with full cages, etc. You can check them out run them around and make an educated decision. As opposed to all that in this thread.

PS I figured out who you were. Dont be a stranger next trip.

You guys were too far away. we were dialing in the drag banshee(pic enclosed) not many racers that weekend. you have too many toys. we will be out spring break. I decided against the cat. the steering wheel is to straight up, not many have them, the resale will be bad and not as many race parts. later foolofsandpost-678-1203924068_thumb.jpg

I love these threads. Everyones opinion is based on cost, preformance and use....and SUZUKI wins hands down eveytime. Samurais and trackers....virtually the same size as a rhino, but wider(so less chance of turning it over), twice the power in the lowest hp stock form, can be made close to the same weight too!

You get a real transfer case, no belts, and seating for 4. Even if you have everything done, a done up samurai is less then 5000 $.......out pulls, out climbs, out top speeds all the "marketed" SxS's.

heaters and stereos are standard, too, and in some cases you can drive them to the store for milk if desire.

I love these threads. Everyones opinion is based on cost, preformance and use....and SUZUKI wins hands down eveytime. Samurais and trackers....virtually the same size as a rhino, but wider(so less chance of turning it over), twice the power in the lowest hp stock form, can be made close to the same weight too!

You get a real transfer case, no belts, and seating for 4. Even if you have everything done, a done up samurai is less then 5000 $.......out pulls, out climbs, out top speeds all the "marketed" SxS's.

heaters and stereos are standard, too, and in some cases you can drive them to the store for milk if desire.

i looked at those too before i bought my ranger....neither the sammy or the tracker would fit in my toyhauler

:mischevious:

but i agree with the power and everything else you said

which way , wouldnt they fit? the wheel bases are very very close. I had an issue with height due to the cage, so I have to put it in the back were the roof is higher. Packing issues, probably dictate more choices then almost anythng else.

• 3 weeks later...