our weekend in Monterey, CA

dunefreak

I spent the whole weekend removing the left cylinder head and repalcing it on my wifes Navigator. Pete I have a whole different understanding for what you have to do every day at work!

Sucks doesn't it??? :slap: :freakin_nuts:

Question? Did your plane take off? HAHA, I had to, couldn't resist. :laughing:

Yes it did! :blah::laughoff: Funny you said that. I sent a text to a few DDR friends when we were taking off saying hey check it out- the runway is a huge conveyor belt and our plane DID, in fact, take off! :lol:

I wanted to give the scenario to the pilot as we walked off the plane and ask him what he thought. :thumb:

Thanks for the b-day wishes evryone! It was a great way to spend my b-day, and Pete made the weekend even better just by loving something I love soo much!!

Too much fun. I hate the both of you :freakin_nuts:

I hate you too. Now you owe me a birthday :laughing: , especially since you never share. Also, you're fat. :D

Pete-

I am just now seeing this thread.

I laughed when I saw the shirt. I don't wear mine all too much around town for those same reasons.

Glad you had a good time up there.

If you or anyone needs a shirt send me an message and I can hook it up. I think they are like 12 bucks or something like that.

Pete-

I am just now seeing this thread.

I laughed when I saw the shirt. I don't wear mine all too much around town for those same reasons.

Glad you had a good time up there.

If you or anyone needs a shirt send me an message and I can hook it up. I think they are like 12 bucks or something like that.

Hell, I where that thing all the time! :laughoff::laughoff:

Be careful if you wear that into a mexican restaurant... you might get the "House Special Sauce" in your food!!!

I just asked him if he got the "Special Sauce" in Meet And Greet Pics. :beercheers:

I wore my hat to a party in West Covina that was mostly, um, Ethnic. That was the first party I went to where there was a shooting. Coincidence, I think not.