BudlightBob Posted November 19, 2007 Posted November 19, 2007 Just wondering when and where everyone is going to be camping out here this week. Quote
Richard Cheese Posted November 19, 2007 Posted November 19, 2007 in the b 12-13-14 range on the map, if it isnt all hammered with people. if it is, anywhere where i can park my rig with the door facing NORTH Quote
mineurbiz Posted November 19, 2007 Posted November 19, 2007 (edited) I am not sure, having trouble finding a consistant group to camp with. I know we have two toyhaulers going, but makes for a small camp. This is making the woman want to ride at Amardusthole!!! Edited November 19, 2007 by mineurbiz Quote
barefoot bob Posted November 19, 2007 Posted November 19, 2007 ill be camping on the flats in glam Quote
rhino king Posted November 19, 2007 Posted November 19, 2007 I am not sure, having trouble finding a consistant group to camp with. I know we have two toyhaulers going, but makes for a small camp. This is making the woman want to ride at Amardusthole!!! hey armadusthole is my trademark...you owe me $$$ Quote
NicoleinVegas Posted November 19, 2007 Posted November 19, 2007 Yeah where is everyone camping? I know some were going out for over a week so they probably can't respond. Quote
mineurbiz Posted November 19, 2007 Posted November 19, 2007 (edited) hey armadusthole is my trademark...you owe me $$$ I don't want to go there, but it seems everytime we go to Dumont my buddy and his woman are the only ones that we can count on. I am tryning to get a couple more people to go but it is frustrating. Edited November 19, 2007 by mineurbiz Quote
Kitcat Posted November 20, 2007 Posted November 20, 2007 (edited) Since we are without toy hauler until it gets fixed , we are staying wherever our friends end up. We'll be all homeless and ghetto this time! Last time we were at bathroom #6, which was pretty cool. Not too far from vendor row either. We'll be there Saturday & Sunday fo sho! Edited November 20, 2007 by Kitcat Quote
dunefreak Posted November 20, 2007 Posted November 20, 2007 Since we are without toy hauler until it gets fixed , we are staying wherever our friends end up. We'll be all homeless and ghetto this time! Last time we were at bathroom #6, which was pretty cool. Not too far from vendor row either. We'll be there Saturday & Sunday fo sho! Don't forget vendor row isn't near 6 anymore. It moved. Quote
NicoleinVegas Posted November 21, 2007 Posted November 21, 2007 Hey ghetto tenting is awesome!! You aren't alone!! Tent heaters rule! Quote
Tracie515 Posted November 22, 2007 Posted November 22, 2007 For any one who cares. We will be parked up against the little dune, we will have an american flag hanging above our rig!!! It would be nice to meet anyone who wants to stop by and have a beer! Quote
Kitcat Posted November 23, 2007 Posted November 23, 2007 Don't forget vendor row isn't near 6 anymore. It moved. Yeah, I know! I liked taking the back way from #6 to vendor row, so we didn't have to go on the main highway!!! Quote
Kitcat Posted November 23, 2007 Posted November 23, 2007 (edited) Hey ghetto tenting is awesome!! You aren't alone!! Tent heaters rule! We're going to crash with our friends, but bring our EZ UP, too! It stinks not having a toy hauler, but it'll be nice not having to deal with the whole loading and unloading gig! I hope our friends got a good spot! Edited November 23, 2007 by Kitcat Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.