Painting Sucks

EY3BA11

how hard is it to figure out...

Title PAINTING SUCKS

in other words.. im painting my office cuz my boss is a d*ck and doesnt want to give everyone a weeks vacation to rennovate my office so i have to do it one wall at a time...

:shocked2: I kinda figured you were painting, but you do never really said that you actually are painting or you are going to be in the future, or if you already did, etc. whatever. I guess if you are the one posting the thread you look at it a lil different. :beercheers: :shocked2: I'm over it.

how hard is it to figure out...

Title PAINTING SUCKS

in other words.. im painting my office cuz my boss is a d*ck and doesnt want to give everyone a weeks vacation to rennovate my office so i have to do it one wall at a time...

Next time call me Nick I love to paint. Look at my web site www.diversecolors.com :beercheers:

Todd I will give you a call... Might be having you do the rest of my office... :D i only did a wall and a half and that was stupid... only one catch... you gotta be able to work saturday's, late nights or bright and early mornings... cant afford any downtime.. :D and there is only 1 day during the week where i can actually unplug my servers and thats saturday...

Next time call me Nick I love to paint. Look at my web site www.diversecolors.com :beercheers:

You!.... Love to Paint!.....Now that's a load of crap! :beercheers:^^don't you mean^^

__________________________________________www.diversesexuality.com :beercheers:

Edited by 3rotortrav

Ahhh the scheduled downtime! though I have never seen one related to paintin! lol

Subject: Scheduled Server Outage

Reason: Applying the Dutch boy Patch....

ok its a shot at being funny

This room hasnt been touched in 10 years... the crap that people did in this office/to this office is just NAAAAAAAAAAAASTY... so it wsa well past due.. and the carpet ( I KNOW I KNOW ) is about 30years old... in order to redo this room it would take an act of god and 2 solid days of round the clock work to get it done and me moved back in so we dont miss any work.. this place needs to be gutted and re-done...

Looks good....now you need to kilz that nasty stained ceiling!

I realllly want the ceiling to go.. i hate that accoustic spackle crap... want to just scrape it all down float it out w/ some real mud then apint it.. but ehh.. whatever..

I realllly want the ceiling to go.. i hate that accoustic spackle crap... want to just scrape it all down float it out w/ some real mud then apint it.. but ehh.. whatever..

We just did our whole house....it was a mess but it looks good now. We were lucky though...if there's no paint on the popcorn a little water will allow you to scrape it right off. Either way....BIG improvement already.