Who is going on the 8th?

Sand_YFZ

randog you were flying as usual sweat wheelies

Thanks Roy. :whistle:

That chit is just too much fun! :booty:

That was a great trip but,

I wish I woulda went over and watched some of the races.

I keep watched the video. :barf: awesome.

Them quads are bad a$$. :blink:

Once you start you just cant stop huh.lol :D 804 should rock man!!Let me know when you sort out that footage i would love to see it.Looking back on it i should have entered mine in the duner class.A friend of mine offered up his megaphone sparks if i wanted to run it but i just didnt want to.I went to grudge race and had a great time. :whistle: Sopporo beers rock!!

Hey sand yfz, what are the basic rules for the duner class?In frame pipe? Fuel, is oxy fuel ok? What about motor mods?

Hey sand yfz, what are the basic rules for the duner class?In frame pipe? Fuel, is oxy fuel ok? What about motor mods?

There is a 505lb weight restriction for rider and quad combined.No shaws,no skinny gundrilled drag axles,no power adders,in frame silenced pipe,full brakes,no spindle mounts.You can use a 34" play axle.There are all the rules over on planetsand.You can run certain Oxy fuels like u4.2 and u2,a couple more too i cant remember them all there is a list they have of all the legal fuels.There is no motor build limit as long as its under 650cc's.the bike that won was a 491 stroker.

There is a 505lb weight restriction for rider and quad combined.No shaws,no skinny gundrilled drag axles,no power adders,in frame silenced pipe,full brakes,no spindle mounts.You can use a 34" play axle.There are all the rules over on planetsand.You can run certain Oxy fuels like u4.2 and u2,a couple more too i cant remember them all there is a list they have of all the legal fuels.There is no motor build limit as long as its under 650cc's.the bike that won was a 491 stroker.

491 stroker, yamha, honda, suzuki? Who whose the motor builder, any idea? You have the orange yfz don't you? I believe I met you at dumont in the off season. Thanks for the info, maybe I will catch you out there.

Chef Wally

491 stroker, yamha, honda, suzuki? Who whose the motor builder, any idea? You have the orange yfz don't you? I believe I met you at dumont in the off season. Thanks for the info, maybe I will catch you out there.

Chef Wally

It was a YFZ491 RPA built(reno performance atv)Ya i have the orange YFZ.Its a 501 now though and substantially faster than the time you saw it.I had an 06 stock valved 480 motor last time you saw it.

heres a pic of it in action......your bike is running good Aaron.

Sounds like it runs good! I just finished putting my honda bak together, Ice Cube took five months to get my new 557 motor done, but it was worth the wait. I was on my Gust LTZ 450 when I saw you I believe last time. I have not ridden the Honda yet (except for around the block and on the Dyno at Jardine), the dyno numbers were truly incredible producing more torque than hp. I am real curios to see how it runs in the sand. You headin out this weekend? I built a 400ex show/ dunner for my brother as a b-day gift and he might be comin up from San Diego this weekend, if he does I am there.

Chef Wally

Sounds like it runs good! I just finished putting my honda bak together, Ice Cube took five months to get my new 557 motor done, but it was worth the wait. I was on my Gust LTZ 450 when I saw you I believe last time. I have not ridden the Honda yet (except for around the block and on the Dyno at Jardine), the dyno numbers were truly incredible producing more torque than hp. I am real curios to see how it runs in the sand. You headin out this weekend? I built a 400ex show/ dunner for my brother as a b-day gift and he might be comin up from San Diego this weekend, if he does I am there.

Chef Wally

I wont be out for a little bit.I have a couple things i need to do to the motor to fix a little issue it has.Hansen Performance had a guy with them that had a 550 trx last trip.It ran well.Who did your headwork?

Edited by Sand_YFZ