Who is going on the 8th?

Sand_YFZ

http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USCA1054.html

Tonight: Cloudy intervals. Low 44F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.

Tomorrow: Mostly cloudy skies. High 68F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.

Tomorrow night: Cloudy with occasional rain after midnight. Low 46F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Friday: Windy with light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 57F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Saturday: Few showers. Highs in the mid 50s and lows in the low 30s.

Sunday: Showers possible. Highs in the low 50s and lows in the upper 20s

there ya go ... Obtw WwELCOME TO THE SITE :thumb:

Capt

anybody online that can tell me where I can find the rules for the four stroke wars concerning motors? I just tried to log on and find the rules and it won't let me in. Is thier an email address for the governing body where I can look at engine mod rules?

chef Wally

randog you were flying as usual sweat wheelies

Hey Roy,the Raptor ran good man!!Did you end up getting any footage.I raced mine a little more later in the day but my foot was soaked from the coolant again :dunno: It ran like a champ,i just cant figure out why the hell everytime i go out im losing fluids from somewhere,lol.I might need to O-ring the head.Looks like you are ready for a swingarm.You looked like you were running well though.It was good to see you out there.Til next time!!

Hey Aaron, I have some good video. Just need time to get it together. I have some of you running the white and orange ones after their class. You were flying. I should have ported and done bigger valves on mine. I think its time for the 804 or 869. For reliability it will probably be the 804.

Edited by raptoroy

Hey Aaron, I have some good video. Just need time to get it together. I have some of you running the white and orange ones after their class. You were flying. I should have ported and done bigger valves on mine. I think its time for the 804 or 869. For reliability it will probably be the 804.

Once you start you just cant stop huh.lol :D 804 should rock man!!Let me know when you sort out that footage i would love to see it.Looking back on it i should have entered mine in the duner class.A friend of mine offered up his megaphone sparks if i wanted to run it but i just didnt want to.I went to grudge race and had a great time. :beercheers: Sopporo beers rock!!

Once you start you just cant stop huh.lol :D 804 should rock man!!Let me know when you sort out that footage i would love to see it.Looking back on it i should have entered mine in the duner class.A friend of mine offered up his megaphone sparks if i wanted to run it but i just didnt want to.I went to grudge race and had a great time. :beercheers: Sopporo beers rock!!

You have to run atleast once.

Damn, Eric. You always do such an awesome job putting videos together. :barf::whistle: Good job, man. BTW, I put a link to that video on the homepage. :blink:

Thanks, I just wish my computer was fast enough to leave the video high quality. If I don't lower it, it would take me days to do anything... LOL.. I'm working on it.