Stupid Trivia

indasand

well from what i can remember, for mechanical 4x4, it was Spyker that made it in 1902 or so.

but for electricial 4x4 hubs was in the 1900-1901 somewhere in there, and that was made by Porsche

in 1911 is when the first 4x4 was made in the US.. i remember that it is a compay that started as "FWD", i cant remember what the actual name is, but it eventually became Osh Kosh

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the meaning of the Volvo emblem?

Volvo means 'I Roll' in Latin, and the circle/arrow logo is the conventional map sysmbol for steel (which for a long time was Sweden's most famous industry). That circle/arrow symbol isn't arbitray, it represents the shield and spear of Mars, also the alchemical symbol for iron.

Volvo means 'I Roll' in Latin, and the circle/arrow logo is the conventional map sysmbol for steel (which for a long time was Sweden's most famous industry). That circle/arrow symbol isn't arbitray, it represents the shield and spear of Mars, also the alchemical symbol for iron.

wow that was a bit more indepth than i was looking for...but yes you are right

El Camino 1956

what does the BMW Emblem represent?

what was the last car that james bond drive in his last movie?

What car in 1971 came with a key that featured a spark plug gapper, phillips screwdriver, distributor and spark plug gauge and a 1 ½ inch ruler.

Ford's popular 351 engine came in 3 different designations, C, M and W. What did these letters stand for?

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

What car in 1971 came with a key that featured a spark plug gapper, phillips screwdriver, distributor and spark plug gauge and a 1 ½ inch ruler.

Ford's popular 351 engine came in 3 different designations, C, M and W. What did these letters stand for?

The Cleveland, the Windsor, and the M-block

http://home.earthlink.net/~bubbaf250/history/history01.html