Anybody heading out this weekend (12/14-12/16)?

scott

we made it out and had a blast.. Just got back.. didnt get to meet anyone from the boards.. But everyone I did meet all new about you guys..

Look farward to the next time

Edited by jackpunx

We made it out there... tried out Casa de Equine. Worked great, but froze our butts off Sat. night. The sand was still wet, but had great traction. My son's Z400 ran great and we hit EVERY dune out there.

WTF is with people still riding without helmets and turbocharged, V-8 sand cars splitting quads racing up comp??

We met some new people out there, but it was pretty sparse. Figured that everyone is saving up for New Years.

Edited by Derblank

We made it out there... tried out Casa de Equine. Worked great, but froze our butts off Sat. night. The sand was still wet, but had great traction. My son's Z400 ran great and we hit EVERY dune out there.

WTF is with people still riding without helmets and turbocharged, V-8 sand cars splitting quads racing up comp??

We met some new people out there, but it was pretty sparse. Figured that everyone is saving up for New Years.

We got there sat night.. it was cold.. got up the next morning and the sand was wet like you said.. I had to go back and add air to my tires.. (little 1835 needs some spin)

I thought the conditions were great!

very empty, sunny and very little wind.. I couldnt imagine that place on a big weekend.. Its not all that big..LOL

Not a problem, David. I would have gotten a hold of you if I needed to. I have my ways. :dope::ban-split:

I got the rail done, but not dune-ready . I didn't end up going. Flyin Ryan's car wasn't ready anyways either.

No worries, bud. I appreciate it though. :beer_bang:

how can a car be done but not dune ready?? did you lose your sac in a droor ????? :rockwoot: :mc_smiley: :drinkbeer:

We got there sat night.. it was cold.. got up the next morning and the sand was wet like you said.. I had to go back and add air to my tires.. (little 1835 needs some spin)

I thought the conditions were great!

very empty, sunny and very little wind.. I couldnt imagine that place on a big weekend.. Its not all that big..LOL

We probably saw you out there. What color is your rail? I saw a red and blue rail out there powered by 1835. One guy was at Comp hill adjusting his carbs.

Yeah, we enjoyed the cold...NOT!! I woke up Sunday morning since we stayed in the trailer w/o heat, and loaded the rest of the firewood in our fire pit and started a small bonfire to break the chill...

Friggin milk was frozen solid (And i left it in the back of the truck in a small cooler without the lid)...

We probably saw you out there. What color is your rail? I saw a red and blue rail out there powered by 1835. One guy was at Comp hill adjusting his carbs.

Yeah, we enjoyed the cold...NOT!! I woke up Sunday morning since we stayed in the trailer w/o heat, and loaded the rest of the firewood in our fire pit and started a small bonfire to break the chill...

Friggin milk was frozen solid (And i left it in the back of the truck in a small cooler without the lid)...

I had the blue one.. the other guy had just installed a turbo system so he was dialing it in..

with out heat?... damm.. I woke up in the middle of the night because I had to switch propane tanks..

couldnt imagine going to bed knowing it was going to be that cold all night.. LOL

thats committment!