Heading out Wednesday the 19th for a week.

Big Red

Heading out this Wednesday the 19th gonna stay for a week. Would like to hook up and camp with some people. Anyone heading out????? barefoot bob and dune rat can throw in a good word for me if need be. gonna haul out just the rail this trip. still havent figured a safe way to get the quads in there.

Heading out this Wednesday the 19th gonna stay for a week. Would like to hook up and camp with some people. Anyone heading out????? barefoot bob and dune rat can throw in a good word for me if need be. gonna haul out just the rail this trip. still havent figured a safe way to get the quads in there.

For what its worth, I WISH I was going

:beer_bang: :ban-split::drinkbeer::dope:

bump bump, anyone going? even if its this weekend. would hate to be out there the entire trip alone. wont get any good rides in if thats the case. :(

btw we have all our own stuff. food, toys, etc, we are well stocked. so wont be mooching off anyone if thats what you are worried about. and we are very lowkey. just me and my girlfriend this trip, the lil one is at moms for the holidays. :lol:

I think I am going to park where we parked last time with bob. up next to that finger dune( c-9 area ). its pretty hard packed if i remember correctly right? if not maybe you can suggest a place. dont want to take any chances of getting stuck out there if i can help it.

Edited by Big Red

were going to be there dave and its b-7 not c-7 capt kiddie track killer will be there also i already sent you a pm so your not an orphan :beer_bang:

were leaving on friday you got my number call me...................

So you won't be there for New Years? :laughing: Oh well, we'll see ya Sunday then I guess. :isbb: