effe you FED EX

Richard Cheese

Again - a long work week and I have to log in and read about work stuff! Seriously, your issue is probably because of the weather. Oh, and the USPS is FedEx's largest customer (we fly their mail).

For all of you FedEx Fans (or people who need to be educated on how amazing FedEx is), here's a really cool show on the History Channel about FedEx.

http://www.history.com/shows.do?episodeId=...p;action=detail

:dumbass:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again - a long work week and I have to log in and read about work stuff! Seriously, your issue is probably because of the weather. Oh, and the USPS is FedEx's largest customer (we fly their mail).

For all of you FedEx Fans (or people who need to be educated on how amazing FedEx is), here's a really cool show on the History Channel about FedEx.

http://www.history.com/shows.do?episodeId=...p;action=detail

:MBdance:

it wasnt weather related, the driver GAVE my stuff to a guy three streets over with the same address :shocked: :cheesebong:

By the way, Cheese, we have you on the black list at FedEx. :assblast::nuts:

:driver: :dumbass: Just kidding!

i wish you really would. it seems every time i have something shipped to me FED EX, it gets screwed up

ohhhh daaaaammmn cheesey. just saw on the business channel fed-ex is merging with ups.....the new company is gonna be called fed-up......i'm thinkin' petes freudian slip was showing! :D

Hardy har har har! That's a new joke! :MBdance: Haven't heard that one before!

it wasnt weather related, the driver GAVE my stuff to a guy three streets over with the same address :MBdance: :cheesebong:

i wish you really would. it seems every time i have something shipped to me FED EX, it gets screwed up

DONE! :think:

ohhhh daaaaammmn cheesey. just saw on the business channel fed-ex is merging with ups.....the new company is gonna be called fed-up......i'm thinkin' petes freudian slip was showing! :D

I've never heard that one before either! :MBdance::think::laughoff: hahaa