effe you FED EX

Richard Cheese

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

i bought my wife this badazz camera for christmas. i bought it from a company back east with whom i have had prior dealings with, and they are good.

however, since the last time i used them, they switched their shipping to FEDEX,when before they offered USPS and UPS

Anyway, i get home yesterday, and find a tag on my door. no big deal, just go pick the package up @ the fed ex location. soi call the 1 800 # to tell them im going to pick it up, and they tell me its not an option

my only option is this...take the fuggin day off today, or tomorrow, sit at home, and wait for them to deliver it :drinkbeer:

get this........if i am not home to receive the package either today or tomorrow....they ship the package back to the shipper...

:dope: :beer_bang: :ban-split:

EFFE FED EX

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

i bought my wife this badazz camera for christmas. i bought it from a company back east with whom i have had prior dealings with, and they are good.

however, since the last time i used them, they switched their shipping to FEDEX,when before they offered USPS and UPS

Anyway, i get home yesterday, and find a tag on my door. no big deal, just go pick the package up @ the fed ex location. soi call the 1 800 # to tell them im going to pick it up, and they tell me its not an option

my only option is this...take the fuggin day off today, or tomorrow, sit at home, and wait for them to deliver it :drinkbeer:

get this........if i am not home to receive the package either today or tomorrow....they ship the package back to the shipper...

:dope: :beer_bang: :ban-split:

EFFE FED EX

Thats B.S. cheese thats not how we operate

this is some special type fed ex delivery, express i think they called it. We do have a FED EX here in bako where packages can be picked up, but the people @ the 1800# tell me that is doesn't originate from there, but another place in town that is not staffed to do customer pick ups

so I have tried

....transferring it to the terminal thatdoes allow pick up...they told me no

....leaving it at my door...they told me no. that the shipper has to request it on the original ticket, and for them to do it, itwould have to be shipped back to the shipper, and doneall over again. this company is in new jersey

..... asking for a specific delivery time AFTER 4pm...no they do not CUSTOMIZE delivery times

im gonna try my mother in law in an hour...see if she cant stay @ our house today...ALLL FREEKIN DAY...for a fedex delivery

its farkin BS

FED EX sucks, they delivered a pkg to someone else in Pahrump that even signed for it which of course is not my address or name. So we check with shipper and they say it was delivered and check with FED EX and they say only the shipper can file a complaint to see what happened.

We were lucky that the shipper shipped another pkg over night which we got ok, oh and a week later after the big rain we found the original pkg on our back step that we never use and the pkg was soaked and ruined.

FED EX sucks, they delivered a pkg to someone else in Pahrump that even signed for it which of course is not my address or name. So we check with shipper and they say it was delivered and check with FED EX and they say only the shipper can file a complaint to see what happened.

We were lucky that the shipper shipped another pkg over night which we got ok, oh and a week later after the big rain we found the original pkg on our back step that we never use and the pkg was soaked and ruined.

Did u ever think it was placed on the back porch so it was out of site so it wasn't stolen? You would have been just as pissed if it was left on the front porch and it got ripped off. :dope: I used to do routes in Pahrump. Alot of the time you can't tell what door the residents use on their double wide.

ill tell ya what Craig...how about i give you the tracking number and/or the door tag # and figure out WTF is going on.....Ive been up all night on the 1800 # wih fed ex trying to get this ironed out.

Sure no prob..........we're not busy this time of year, I'll get right on that...How about you just act calm for a change and don't be a raging lunatic on the phone....The shipper probably requested a sig on the delivery because of it's value. Believe me, FedEx doesn't want to make it difficult but if you act like an A-hole, what can u expect?

Sure no prob..........we're not busy this time of year, I'll get right on that...How about you just act calm for a change and don't be a raging lunatic on the phone....The shipper probably requested a sig on the delivery because of it's value. Believe me, FedEx doesn't want to make it difficult but if you act like an A-hole, what can u expect?

dude,

i havent been acting a a-hole on the phone. seriously. i have been calm and courteous to EVERYONE i have talked to on the phone...5 people so far, with call-backs from them too.

the part that i am getting hung up on is that they will not let me pick it up @ their facility

and dont take this personally Craig.. this isnt a problem i have with you.......just a specific nature of the company you work for

Edited by richard cheese

im with wingnut on this if the shipper says it has to be signed for at the ending address there is nothing fedex can. do i have had stuff shipped back because i wasnt home and then reshipped without the restrictions. now i ask how it is going to be delivered and that it not need to be signed for and where to leave it. BBQ makes a dry safe place.

im with wingnut on this if the shipper says it has to be signed for at the ending address there is nothing fedex can. do i have had stuff shipped back because i wasnt home and then reshipped without the restrictions. now i ask how it is going to be delivered and that it not need to be signed for and where to leave it. BBQ makes a dry safe place.

i understand where you are coming from... this is a christmas present for my wife tho....would be nice to have it under the tree.

Ya know what Cheese? Some one is trying to tell you to quit being so nice to your wife, seems like every time you go out of your way to do something extra special for her it just blows up in your face. No more Mr Nice Guy. Keep your PIMP hand strong!!!!

post-693-1197992820_thumb.gif :dope:

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

:dope: :beer_bang: :ban-split::drinkbeer:

I know its not always an option for some people, but I have all my packages sent to my work. There is always someone there to sign for it.

But I do only have 4 people at my shop so its pretty easy to narrow it down IF something ever did happen.

You should talk to the peeps at the office of your school and start getting your chit shipped there.

Did u ever think it was placed on the back porch so it was out of site so it wasn't stolen? You would have been just as pissed if it was left on the front porch and it got ripped off. I used to do routes in Pahrump. Alot of the time you can't tell what door the residents use on their double wide.

Now thats classic!!!!!!! :lol::dunno::dope:

Bummer......sorry to hear about that.

There could be something to what Ken is saying...... :lol:

Ya know what Cheese? Some one is trying to tell you to quit being so nice to your wife, seems like every time you go out of your way to do something extra special for her it just blows up in your face. No more Mr Nice Guy. Keep your PIMP hand strong!!!!

post-475-1198009024_thumb.gif

GOD DAMMIT

so i get my mother in law to go to our house from 12-3, because that is the time FED EX tells me it will be at my house

my mother in law just called me

there was another tag on the door. they were there @ 10 30 this morning....

im gonna fuggin shoot somebody over this sh*t

:dunno::dope::lol::lol: