Big Red reporting from Dumont! (until Christmas)

Big Red

That might have been Don (camp host). Was the rhino white?

No it wasnt him. I saw him early morning. Pretty sure this was someone just out here. He had a cooler in the back. He just cruised the flats real slow occaisonally picking up trash.

Edited by Big Red

bigred i have your gas cap in hand :wub: no luck on the filter though.... checker guy are dummies without a part # or model car.. going home to finish packing now :mc_smiley:

Capt

Right on. Thank you Capt. :beerpint:

That is cool that they are doing that. It can probably keep you busy, have a few cold ones and just cruise around taking care of the dunes.

trash pickup was nevada jim, no doubt........red razer?..will someone tell bob and captain klam i will be there around 800 tonite.24ft coachman class c and white box trailer. thanks

trash pickup was nevada jim, no doubt........red razer?..will someone tell bob and captain klam i will be there around 800 tonite.24ft coachman class c and white box trailer. thanks

yep red razr....that was him. i will pass on the word now. captain just pulled in about 30 mins ago with bob on the way.

Couldnt ask for a much better day. Sand was ultra smooth. bob said it was eary smooth. the weather is perfect, wind quit blowing, temp is 43 degress. went on some really great rides today with barefoot bob in the lead. he picked some really great lines. :sleeping: not many people out here, maybe ten full camps at most.

had one little scrape today. the kids in camp were riding a hill right behind us. and from what i can gather, a quad (not from our camp) jumped the hill, hitting one of the kids quads. everyone was fine. broke a tie rod, and bent the caliper of the quad.

no pictures till i get back. forgot the data cord at home.

on the last ride before dark captain kllm decided to break a cv. they are working on fixing that right now.

thats about it for today. time to kick back some cold ones. :xmas1:

Sounds like good times, Red. Hopefully they can get Capt's CV fixed!

We should be there tomorrow morning sometime between 10-11AM. We'll be sure to pull up where you guys are if that's cool with you. We are only bringing quads out, but we should hang out regardless. :xmas1:

Sounds like good times, Red. Hopefully they can get Capt's CV fixed!

We should be there tomorrow morning sometime between 10-11AM. We'll be sure to pull up where you guys are if that's cool with you. We are only bringing quads out, but we should hang out regardless. :xmas1:

CV is fixed and car is back up and running. You got the big thumbs up to come join us tomorrow. :sleeping:

Who is the ole timer, maybe I know him since I am one too!

How many vendors are out there?

Love the updates!

The ole timers name was John.

The Doghouse, Mikey the repair guy, The Pit Stop, and the Funnel Cake guy are about the only vendors. the rest look like they are getting ready for next weeks rush.

Another kick butt day.

everyone in camp was slow to get riding this morning. so me and the little lady decided to take the grand tour. we headed over to the little dunes, then back to the south pole, then over to the north pole. all the while duning it up and catching some killer rythms on the sand. :laughing:

finally met dunefreak today.....good to finally meet you pete. :laughoff:

starting to get too choppy out there for me and the beam car. might just pack it up tomorrow and call it the day. o what a great trip its been. :laughing: