After X-Mas Trip

bp-guy

I want to come back out but am not sure if you guys will be there... I want to leave Thursday and stay thru Sat nite. Where is eveyrone staying and do you mind if I join you? I am bringing my family ( wife and 2 little girls 5 and 3)

Hey Tim, :laughing:

The week after Christmas is New Years.

There will be a grip of peeps everywhere that weekend.

Check out New Years trip plans.

If you're talking about after that, then I'm in. :laughoff::laughing:

We'll get some plans going after New Years for that one.

I'll be looking forward to getting back home to Dumont.

R-

Whats up Tim. I am getting out there on Friday sometime and staying through Tuesday. You are always welcome to stay with us. I am not sure where exactly we are camping yet, but just give me a ring later this week and I'll let you know after I find out. :laughoff:

Pete-

I am off Thursday till Tuesday. We might head out early Friday morning and stay till Monday.

I lost my cell phone over Thanksgiving so I don't have your number. call me and let me know where your camping and I would love to hang out with you guys again!!!

Pete-

I am off Thursday till Tuesday. We might head out early Friday morning and stay till Monday.

I lost my cell phone over Thanksgiving so I don't have your number. call me and let me know where your camping and I would love to hang out with you guys again!!!

ok cool. No problem bud. :beercheers:

Pete-

didja lose it at dumont? nevada jim was just telling me yesterday he found one...i think he said its crushed anyway. i found a set of car/house keys yesterday.

didja lose it at dumont? nevada jim was just telling me yesterday he found one...i think he said its crushed anyway. i found a set of car/house keys yesterday.

It was lost at Gordons Well.... Thanks anyways