Dumont For Easter Anybody?

scott

Dates for what, Joe? Easter is on the 16th, so the weekend of the 14th - 16th would be Easter weekend if that's what your talking about. It's even on the damn DDR calendar. :blury: der :thumb:

Why are you getting so violent Pete? :ninja: J/K I guess I'll be heading out Thursday night.

Why are you getting so violent Pete? :blury: J/K I guess I'll be heading out Thursday night.

I wasn't getting violent...geeez :woo_hoo:

I should be getting there probably Friday unless I can get that day or 1/2 day off early. We'll see.

Why are you getting so violent Pete? :chev_bowtie: J/K I guess I'll be heading out Thursday night.

In the blue corner we have JOEDUNER and in the red corner we have DUNEFREAK.

Gentlemen shake hands and let's have a clean :laughoff:

:puke:

Edited by Don29palms

well its official i am going out there with a my budy dave from work and i couple friends that live in cali... gotta visit them because my friends dad is dieing of the same cancer that killed my father.. so ill see you guys out there on april 5-8

SAME PLACE AS LAST TIME? OR A NEW SPOT

Sounds good to me Dave :huh: Everyone else wanna camp together like the cleanup weekend?

well its official i am going out there with a my budy dave from work and i couple friends that live in cali... gotta visit them because my friends dad is dieing of the same cancer that killed my father.. so ill see you guys out there on april 5-8

Matt, Easter is the weekend of April 14th- 16th

we will be there on april 13-16 this will be my second time there so this time the hole family will be their 14yr -10yr daughter 6yr son we camp back out in the flats the east way to find us is that we are by restroom numbar 9 we are not a wild bunch but like to have fun . :laughoff::laughoff:

Edited by sanddunner