Jusdune Posted December 26, 2007 Posted December 26, 2007 Posting for someone I know. 04 Sandwinder was stolen before Christmas In the Desert outside the San Diego area. If you see this rail you can PM me. The rail has a 300Z motor with a turbo, If that helps any. Thanks.... Quote
Warrior07 Posted December 26, 2007 Posted December 26, 2007 When i get done with her i'll call ya so you can pick her up j/k effin thieves Quote
White Rhino Posted December 26, 2007 Posted December 26, 2007 wow sweet looking rail. Hope he gets her back SOON Quote
White Rhino Posted December 27, 2007 Posted December 27, 2007 is this the same car that IS for sale at GD.com?? Quote
bp-guy Posted December 27, 2007 Posted December 27, 2007 That suck's! I will keep an eye out here in SD. Quote
Jusdune Posted December 27, 2007 Author Posted December 27, 2007 Yeah it's the same rail that's for sale. I was just about to buy it, I called to make him an offer when he told me the bad news. That's got to suck big time. I hope the thieves get caught and get what's comming to them. Quote
RacerX Posted December 27, 2007 Posted December 27, 2007 This sucks, effin thieves. Hey Pete or Nick, is there a way to print off the posts? or could we have a recent DDR theft list that we could print off a page or two with multiple items per page so when we make a trip to the dunes to keep in our RV's to reference once in a while. Also, if the writer could add what city the rail was reported stolen in so if we see it, wouldn't have to post the poor guy that lost the item, we could just call the local PD and reference a report number to start getting these things back..... Quote
Jusdune Posted December 27, 2007 Author Posted December 27, 2007 That's a good idea I will PM him for some more details. Thanks Quote
disturbed Posted January 4, 2008 Posted January 4, 2008 bump to the top.....was this stolen from a house, or trailer? I have seen this car before at Gordon's. Hopefully he can find it. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.