FIRE WORKS SUNDAY

rhino king

I probably saw them but seeing as how I don't remember most of that night, I can't tell you for sure. :blink:

I did see a used box that some jerkoff decided to leave on top of the one the fingers. I couldn't stop to pick it up since I was following on a ride, then I forgot all about it till now. :laughoff:

We saw them - they were pretty cool! :thumb:

I liked the Christmas tree lighting on the dunes on New Years. Did anyone ever go back and get the tree? Looks like it was still there yesterday.

It's probably still there with the one I saw left last year. :DDRrocks:

I have a video of the whole show... someone tell me how to put it on here :duniemonkie:

If it's not too huge of a filesize you can upload it as an attachment (just like a pic), otherwise you will have to use You Tube or whatever and post the link

It's probably still there with the one I saw left last year. :laughoff:

I think it is cool that people get creative and do things like lighting a Christmas tree at the top of a dune. But, come on, when you are done, bring it down. Remember tread lightly. :lol::thumb:

I think it is cool that people get creative and do things like lighting a Christmas tree at the top of a dune. But, come on, when you are done, bring it down. Remember tread lightly. :lol::thumb:

we did not do a tree!!! all that were involved took the time to clean up everything..i have the proof from fking scratches in the back of my rhino!!!!! :blury: :chug: :dope: but i know the guy that had all the fireworks got booted from dumont !!!!! rangers found out who he was and gave back his fireworks...back to him...thats when ......the ninja blew up the top of comp :laughoff::lol: :chug:

we did not do a tree!!! all that were involved took the time to clean up everything..i have the proof from fking scratches in the back of my rhino!!!!! :flipoff::coocoo::coocoo: but i know the guy that had all the fireworks got booted from dumont !!!!! rangers found out who he was and gave back his fireworks...back to him...thats when ......the ninja blew up the top of comp :DDRrocks::flipoff::flipoff:

He's not referring to the firework show, but the Xmas tree on the top of the big dunes near comp on New Years Eve. We camped in that area and it was still there the next day.

The fireworks on Sunday were cool! :freakin_nuts: