rhino HELP

Warrior07

This is serious :DDRrocks: Just wondering from the rest of you that have ridden in a rhino. That was stock and one with long travel . I have personnally only ridden in mine and wondering if after getting the long travel does the feel of tipping over in rutted and loamy corners goes away. I don't know how many times in certain situations were you think the area is just a smooth normal condition and :flipoff: is this thing going to tip :flipoff: or is it just my wifes driving . :freakin_nuts:

Edited by warrior07

I love my long travel! 10 times more stable. I've had a few instances since I have installed it that I knew that if I didn't have it the chances of rolling were almost 100%.

The only problem I have with it is now that I don't have to lift through the big stuff there isn't enough power. So I have recently spent quite a bit more money than I had originally planned on.

If we got long travel, then we'd have to get a new flat bed trailer for our day trips. Our trailer is 5 ft wide and the Rhino just barely fits on it! Our rims make our tires stick out a bit more (I don't know the lingo for this) and we have 1 inch wheel spacers in the front.

It's funny how my husband thinks my driving is scary, but has no problem trying out a bowl where if we tipped, it would be on my side!! :freakin_nuts:

we have 2 " spacers but i fill def not enough :freakin_nuts:

Getting new rims with offsets (yeah, I remembered the name) def helps. I'll let my hubby talk about this. :flatbiller: He's a lot better than me! What kind of tires do you have?

Ive got the XMF long travel on mine and its definately much better than stock. Not sure what part of Henderson you are in but I'm around the Boulder Hwy. & Racetrack area, if you want to take a ride in one shoot me a PM sometime and we can go for a spin.

Getting new rims with offsets (yeah, I remembered the name) def helps. I'll let my hubby talk about this. :flatbiller: He's a lot better than me! What kind of tires do you have?

you would'nt be talking bout the gas cap :freakin_nuts: :DDRrocks:

:crash: yep. does your rhino sit really high or does the pic make it look higher

Well, the pic makes it look a bit higher because of the lower angle but when people are in it it squats a little more.

This pic is a better look at how it sits. The kit on this one is the HCR +6 kit with Fox remote reservoirs. Clicky If you do the LT thing make sure you get the frame supports to prevent ripping the a-arm bolts through the frame cause if you hit a big rock at speed or land funny off a jump they will rip out. I know I don't have them in the pic but they are on now.

post-3139-1199605356_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I run the iShock P51's and really love them. They are a huge improvement over stock and a good crutch until I get my long travel.

My brother one upped me before Vet's Day at Dumont and showed up with the FabTech Long Travel kit. I rode in it and cant wait to get LT this next off season. Little does he know what else I have planned. Heh Heh heh. He wont know what hit him.

funny how everyone in the PASSENGER SEAT feels that its tippy

in our ranger...i call it the "oh sh*t" seat...cause it feels like your gonna dump it..

the drivers seat is a better feeling for control of the vehicle though, imo

everyone that rides in my ranger, i tell them what i call that seat, and why...plus the 4 point harnesses put their minds at ease a little too