Federal Sandrail - UZI EVO II Updated Pics

FEDERAL

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dayum, p.s. and an alt? You are going all out with this car. :laughing: You think a car that light will really need p.s. though? Just curious.

Also, why are you still running the air injection? Are you really worried about emissions on a sandcar?

Dayum, p.s. and an alt? You are going all out with this car. :laughing: You think a car that light will really need p.s. though? Just curious.

Also, why are you still running the air injection? Are you really worried about emissions on a sandcar?

i'm running 31" tall triple razor front tires on this rail, which have a lot of bite, and could very easily rip off a thumb if the front end grabs without power steering.

as far as air injection, i'm sure your referring to all the smog stuff on the front of the motor, no, that stuff will be gone.

I dropped the motor off (along with another one getting the exact same work done for a Dubai customer) to get the motor work done. We're going with a 1400 cc kit, and everything else you can think of being done to the motor including cryofreezing the transmission. Should be putting 240-260hp to the rear wheels when she's done. The advantage of this over the turbo is all the weak parts of the busa are being switched out for better components, and the low and mid end torque you get from motor work will surpass a turbo, which needs some rpm to kick in, and motor work is instantaneous, plus it will have the low grunt of a powerful motor, and i'm actually gonna get the customer into the work for a little less than a turbo.....

I'm building a motor stand so the builder can dyno the motor, custom map it, and then do about a 100 mile dyno break in so the engine is done perfect.....

Edited by Yoshi

i'm running 31" tall triple razor front tires on this rail, which have a lot of bite, and could very easily rip off a thumb if the front end grabs without power steering.

as far as air injection, i'm sure your referring to all the smog stuff on the front of the motor, no, that stuff will be gone.

I dropped the motor off (along with another one getting the exact same work done for a Dubai customer) to get the motor work done. We're going with a 1400 cc kit, and everything else you can think of being done to the motor including cryofreezing the transmission. Should be putting 240-260hp to the rear wheels when she's done. The advantage of this over the turbo is all the weak parts of the busa are being switched out for better components, and the low and mid end torque you get from motor work will surpass a turbo, which needs some rpm to kick in, and motor work is instantaneous, plus it will have the low grunt of a powerful motor, and i'm actually gonna get the customer into the work for a little less than a turbo.....

I'm building a motor stand so the builder can dyno the motor, custom map it, and then do about a 100 mile dyno break in so the engine is done perfect.....

Boy, this is going to be one lucky guy...