Federal Sandrail - UZI EVO II Updated Pics

FEDERAL

Brian

your never wrong with black or gunmetal :freakin_nuts:

i build one car all dark gunmetal to be used as a movie camera car...

normal_BIBAMUFU02.jpg

i just loved that bad a$$ stealth look :flipoff:

cant wait to see your car complete ;)

man i've always loved your cars, got any more pics of that one?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man i've always loved your cars, got any more pics of that one?

i really like your cars too; you are daring and not a " :duniemonkie: monkey see monkey do :duniemonkie:" like sooooo many others. i think you actually enjoy to be different (i guess just as much as i do :headbang1: )

....but i would never get one of your cars ; they are not glamis tested :beer_bang: ......J/K!! :laughoff::lol::beercheers:

more about the camera car is here; Radical camera cars

i really like your cars too; you are daring and not a " :duniemonkie: monkey see monkey do :duniemonkie:" like sooooo many others. i think you actually enjoy to be different (i guess just as much as i do :headbang1: )

....but i would never get one of your cars ; they are not glamis tested :beer_bang: ......J/K!! :laughoff::lol::beercheers:

more about the camera car is here; Radical camera cars

lol,..it's Glamis tested, Federal was out there for Halloween givin test rides and pissing of the bigger rails....

I dont know much about sand rails, but have a minor background in some fabrication, and that frame looks fuggin sweeeet, deffinantly a great job all the way around. :beercheers:

does that mean you don't think it looks like a squished stinkbug? :beercheers:

Brian

your never wrong with black or gunmetal :laughing:

i build one car all dark gunmetal to be used as a movie camera car...

normal_BIBAMUFU02.jpg

i just loved that bad a$$ stealth look :pissed:

cant wait to see your car complete ;)

Yeah for sure. You're car looks great! We'll get some good video of this thing in action when its done.

thanks for all the compliments...

Well one of the things I hate about being so anal about stuff, is half the sh*t people will never see, lol.

We finished up the firewall today, I have a removable compartment so you can get to the spark plugs, easy access even when the seats are installed...

post-423-1200023798_thumb.jpg

post-423-1200023813_thumb.jpg

thanks for all the compliments...

Well one of the things I hate about being so anal about stuff, is half the sh*t people will never see, lol.

We finished up the firewall today, I have a removable compartment so you can get to the spark plugs, easy access even when the seats are installed...

post-423-1200023798_thumb.jpg

post-423-1200023813_thumb.jpg

C'MONNNNNNN, i was ecxpecting to see a in dash DVD player, and a cappichino machine....PIMP THAT RIDE!....lol..it looks friggin awesome. cant wait to see it in action!

C'MONNNNNNN, i was ecxpecting to see a in dash DVD player, and a cappichino machine....PIMP THAT RIDE!....lol..it looks friggin awesome. cant wait to see it in action!

Don't be silly, that stuff goes in the front, not the firewall, and you've been into rails how long? :laughing:

Yoshi,

Don't forget to install the Sybian in front of the passenger seat. That way people get two rides for the price of one!! That'll be hard to beat!!

Is there an option that comes with Brittney Skye as well?

annnnnd this thread just turned south :beercheers: