ATV Graphics Kit

rider

I'm looking for a graphics kit for my TRX Honda 450. I have done a search on the web a can't really find what I want. If any of you know of a good place PLease help me out. THANK YOU!!

AMRRacing.com If they dont have what your looking for e-mail them with what your looking for.. they do full custom kits for just about everybike. :D Tell em Nick, Wades tennant sent ya and he will take care of you.

AMRRacing.com If they dont have what your looking for e-mail them with what your looking for.. they do full custom kits for just about everybike. :D Tell em Nick, Wades tennant sent ya and he will take care of you.

I'm with ISBB on this. AMR has some really sick kits. Their stuff is high quality and very competetively priced. :lol::lol:

I want something for my 450R, as well! I'll have to check some of these sites. My quad is black with a red seat, a-arms and other accents. I'd like something cool to go with it!

post-1635-1200550683_thumb.jpg

E-mail that picture to AMR tell them what your looking for and they will make a kit that goes with your current setup.. he has like 4 graphics arts designers on staff that can do damn near anything you want :D and make it look good.

• 2 weeks later...

I never searched for an atc 70 because I'M NOT LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flipoff: Sell me the one that you got for FREE and I will put graphics on it!!!! :laughing:

i know where ther is one at if you are interested. I think I could get this thing for around 200 bucks. PM me if your interested. Get it running top shape and use it for the dumont hill shootout.

Edited by Raptor661

• 2 weeks later...