1. 1. Which 450 would you buy?

• Yamaha YFZ450
    • Suzuki LTR450
    • Kawasaki KFX450R
    • Honda TRX450R
    • Can-Am DS450
    • KTM 450XC
    • Polaris 450MXR

Your just lucky there's no trees in Laughlin or you would probably have a matching dent on the driver side of your truck. hahaha :beer_bang:

Gotta keep your eyes on the road son... :laughing:

I'd rather have a black titan with a dent, than a purple toyota. Or do you perfer to call it....... Lavender??... :afro:

:laughing:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You read dirtwheels to much. They also used to say that the predator was the fastest quad on the market :laughing: They said it had the best suspension on the market because it had "fox shocks from the factory" :blah: . As far as "duning" goes, I can dune my narrow little "drag bike" anywhere you can dune your badass lower, wider, better handling LTR. Probably faster..... :lol:

i hate dirtwheels dude haha

but that is my opinion

i have rode other 450s and my opinion is that my ltr handles better

but u cant take ur narrow little drag bike 2 a track :laughing: :beer_bang:

This thread is officially retarded now. :blink: Thanks Danny! :flipoff::lol:

:argue: :blah::laughing: Your welcome Pete! BTW, what did you think of the Dane cook show? That sh*t was funny as hell!!!!

i hate dirtwheels dude haha

but that is my opinion

i have rode other 450s and my opinion is that my ltr handles better

but u cant take ur narrow little drag bike 2 a track :boxer::laughing:

The LTR no doubt is a awesome handling bike. It's like 50" wide for god sake!! But that doesn't mean it is the best duner ever. Width, stance, ergos, power delivery, power band, engine braking,size,weight, gear ratios,suspension, brakes and overall feel all have to be taken into account. For instance, if I took a 250ex and put some bad a$$ LT suspension on it, does it make a better duner than an LTR? No, of course not. You need the total package. Right?

MY OPINION is that the YFZ is a better DUNER :beer_bang: . MX is a diiferent story

This poll/thread is important but a small part of the whole process. Since I cant hope to actually ride each quad in a dune situation I have to listen what others are saying and riding. I did the same process when I was searching for a toyhauler. Besides posts on this and gd.com I lurk over at exriders.com and the atvconnection and a few others. I also have read all the shootouts and scour you-tube for vids. Its all good and not a waste of time. Thanks for all your comments.

I have to say a YFZ... you can dumped about 1200 into that bike and you will have a monster!!!! Pipe, intake, cam mod [it's not hard to do.. if anyone needs help hit me up I will walk you through it], front elkas, paddles... and you will have a killer duner with some mad power! Trust me!

I've know a few peeps who sold their YFZ to buy LTR... to only sell it and go back to the BLUE!!

I've ridden the Honda, LTR and YFZ of course... I have to say, all around the YFZ is in a league of it's own.

I had very little experience with anything dirt when I bought my LTR in april 07, but I had learned and ridden a buddy's YFZ a few times.

I was actually going to buy a YFZ when I was looking, I had looked at both and settled on the YFZ only because it had 1" more clearance at the rear sprocket.

When I went with my girlfriend to buy hers at the Honda/Suzuki dealership, I told the salesman I was on my way to buy the YFZ up the street after we got done with hers.

He came back with a good price and I told him no mainly because I got the same price on the YFZ and extra clearance. But then he got into telling me about the differences between them, and I settled on the LTR and I absolute love it.

I really didn't care what I wanted in the beginning as I didn't know too much about it, I did my research and it came between the YFZ and LTR, I think both are great quads.

On a side note, My girlfrind bought a '07 Honda TRX250EX, I am very dissapointed with the fit and finish of that bike. It is just falling apart, givin she does ride it hard and jump it, she keeps up with my 450. Not a big fan of Honda anymore.

Good luck, I'm sure you will be happy with whatever you end up with, you're doing the best thing...Research.