Tacopapa!

TCS T

Actually I want one of those, where did you find it?

derrr... didn't read my post JJ? :thumbsdown:

JJ, I just bought a Mother's powerball from Checker Auto Parts for like 20 bucks. They work awesome. Ynot let me borrow his and it worked great. :D You have to keep up on those aluminum wheels though. If they get too bad they are a b*tch to get polished out. I know- my sanrial wheels are bad. :thumb:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Looks great, I just can't freaking wait, if you think you can beat the deal I can get all the parts for locally in AZ, with shipping and all, I get all my stuff from you. Lift, Rims Tires, electric steps. It would probably be too much in shipping to make it worth your while ha?

Looks great, I just can't freaking wait, if you think you can beat the deal I can get all the parts for locally in AZ, with shipping and all, I get all my stuff from you. Lift, Rims Tires, electric steps. It would probably be too much in shipping to make it worth your while ha?

You never know? I have shipped complete deals such as yours on pallets via freight truck as far as Michigan!