Tacopapa!

TCS T

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet! Hey do you have a hook up on anyone willing to polish these beasts? I would prefer them to be able to do it on the truck. Who do you recommend and at a fair price?

I did have a guy, but he seems to have disappeared! :huh:

those are some nice rims and tires man........by the way how are those pro comp X Terrain???????(if thats what those are) if not what are they

Thanks! These are the Xtreme A/T's and they balance out and ride great! :huh:

I would have like to of seen a little more sidewall on that truck.. would make it look better since its a smaller truck.. :D still looks damn good though.. :D Good Job... Now i know when i run into a stroke of good luck and fortune that you can have my truck in and out in a day.. :D

But first, we need to screw up another alignment

:thumbsdown::laughing::flipoff::laughoff::rockon::hello::shake::shake::blury:

Looks good Trav. I'll have to see it in person, those wheels look huge! :fro:

I recommend you get off your lazy a$$ and grab one of those mothers power ball things... :D and do it yourself..

JJ, I just bought a Mother's powerball from Checker Auto Parts for like 20 bucks. They work awesome. Ynot let me borrow his and it worked great. :D You have to keep up on those aluminum wheels though. If they get too bad they are a b*tch to get polished out. I know- my sanrial wheels are bad. :huh:

I would have like to of seen a little more sidewall on that truck.. would make it look better since its a smaller truck.. :D still looks damn good though.. :D Good Job... Now i know when i run into a stroke of good luck and fortune that you can have my truck in and out in a day.. :D

Anything for The Great and All Knowing Nick! :yeah_whatever:

Well, we tried really hard to F-Up the alignment! But the damn $75,000 4 wheel, 3D, John Bean, computer guided, state of the art alignment machine wouldn't allow it!!! Maybe it only works on new trucks? :yeah_whatever:

post-195-1143594387_thumb.jpg

A little more negative camber than we prefer, but to get the caster numbers we wanted out of the Toyota with a fixed upper control arm we are all in!

post-195-1143594423_thumb.jpg

post-195-1143594451_thumb.jpg

Well, we tried really hard to F-Up the alignment! But the damn $75,000 4 wheel, 3D, John Bean, computer guided, state of the art alignment machine wouldn't allow it!!! Maybe it only works on new trucks? :yeah_whatever:

post-195-1143594387_thumb.jpg

A little more negative camber than we prefer, but to get the caster numbers we wanted out of the Toyota with a fixed upper control arm we are all in!

post-195-1143594423_thumb.jpg

post-195-1143594451_thumb.jpg

looks like that thing is from north vegas!!!! :laughoff: hi my name is travilzil,,yyo yo my peeps lets go cruise the park!!! :laughing::laughoff::laughoff:

Todays Cosmetic Surgery was a success! Here are the completed pictures for today! More mods to come, I will keep you visually updated as Project "Havasu Bar Hopper" comes to completion! :yeah_whatever:

post-195-1143596537_thumb.jpg

post-195-1143596328_thumb.jpg

post-195-1143596353_thumb.jpg

post-195-1143596372_thumb.jpg

P.S. The truck drives perfectly straight, even with the super wide wheels and tires on the Tiny little IFS Toyota front end!

Edited by 3rotortrav