desertskyz Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 (edited) BAIT! Aren't we suppose to be the top of the food chain. Lets do the math. not Edited January 24, 2008 by desertskyz Quote
sandqueen Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 Holy Crap!! I would be paddling a lot faster.... Quote
Randog Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 Can you say diaper change? I could if I knew it you in the boat. I'm not there yet, Joe. Either way it ain't a good thing for anyone. This it exactly why we dune: Ain't no sharks in sand. <<< Sure that will get someone going. Quote
desertskyz Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 I hope thats a photoshop!!!! No it's a shark and a guy in a boat. You can see it if you look really close. Quote
TheAlaskan Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 I've seen this elsewhere I think they were testing the kayak out, and its deffinately a real picture... someone get me my fishing pole! Quote
desertskyz Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 (edited) http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/sharkkayak.asp Edited January 24, 2008 by desertskyz Quote
BLUE STEEL Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 Hopefully sharks don't like banana's. Quote
Randog Posted January 25, 2008 Posted January 25, 2008 another. Dayyyyme! That one spooks me much more. I'm having a really rough week. But I'm still better off then them. Yeash :fro: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.