Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Barney runs a 283 cid :huh: with about 400hp under the hood.

Barney had no prob all weekend you seen daves car the dunes where great

most of the ppl bout broke there neck to look at my car. here are some pics of the camper!post-557-1143480577_thumb.jpg

post-557-1143480617_thumb.jpg

post-557-1143480654_thumb.jpg

post-557-1143480690_thumb.jpg

post-557-1143480726_thumb.jpg

post-557-1143480776_thumb.jpg

Posted

That was sat I think the car was double E-Dave's car. he let me go by and threw sand

on me and stalled so I came around and did the same to him.

Posted

Barneycar were you camped by the guy with the new orange LT that you took pics of? I was in that camp with the red dodge pulling a 32' toyhauler and had 2 KFX 700 quads. You the bongo player?

Posted

It was a very goood weekend lots of fun in the dunes. on sunday I went to the top of the big dune to take pic and ran through the bowl and when I looked back I had picked up 6 more cars .

Posted

It was a very goood weekend lots of fun in the dunes. on sunday I went to the top of the big dune to take pic and ran through the bowl and when I looked back I had picked up 6 more cars .

hey barneycar looks like you had the hauler packed hope everything worked well with it. :angry: happy camping
Posted

hey barneycar looks like you had the hauler packed hope everything worked well with it. :angry: happy camping

It work great 3 quads 1 buggy food and all the things one would need, but extra oilfor the buggy.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...