F1 panther

x-man

They are a 1700 pound, china built buggy, but run an ecotec poerplant...

here's about a 5 page read on them if your interested.....

http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index....elocity+panther

Sounds like this car...

Is it the same thing?

post-3-1202225900_thumb.jpg

I saw that at the sand show. It looks like a nice little car Desert Dynamics ripoff), but I couldn't see owning a car with a CVT trans. :banghead: Thats what turned me off with those cars. You think the drone of a RHINO is bad.... :dunno:

X-man

IMHO i would rather buy a used US of A made buggy . Right now the market is in a low; there are some great deals out there. China grossly disregards US copyrights :chug: ...

btw

just as a side note of how i feel about anything China made ; i just got myself a "new" sheet metal bender... 3000+lbs of good old American steel made by Chicago Dries& Krump.

most likely the bender is a lot older then myself :grin: ....and i spend 3 days cleaning, greasing and painting....i spend about the same $$ for it as you would pay for a brand new China knockoff....but this bender will last me another 50+years and it will actually bend the rated thickness without cracking and falling apart like my last China bender :banghead: (i guess sheet metal is a little thinner in China then over here :lol::dunno: )

Sounds like this car...

Is it the same thing?

post-3-1202225900_thumb.jpg

I saw that at the sand show. It looks like a nice little car Desert Dynamics ripoff), but I couldn't see owning a car with a CVT trans. :banghead: Thats what turned me off with those cars. You think the drone of a RHINO is bad.... :dunno:

No, that's a different buggy, but it's also built in china..... Edited by Yoshi