CD/ DVD/ TV/ radio replacement

dunefreak

alright kids...back to topic

:rockon: Pete

i found this car stereo deck that has 6 outputs for dolby surround...

1-front channel

2- front 2 channels

2- rear surrounds

1-dedicated sub frequencies

sanyo durround sound dvd player for car audio

you WILL have to add amplifiers tho to make this one work.

here is some more info i found online

http://www.ehow.com/how_11215_add-surround-sound.html

also..here is a sound processor, which can be hooked up between your DVD and your amps for dolby surround...again tho...amps are required...at least 2 with a 5 channel amp running the sub, , fronts and rears, and a small 2 channel amp bridged mono running the center channel..

how exactly is your speaker system set up? do you have the actual 5 speakers?, center , 2 fronts, 2 rears?

as said before...with the cost stepup for all the components, it would be easier and more cost effective to just run a 2 channel deck w/ DVD and exnay the center channel...

what a fuggin dilemma.... :laughoff:

Thanks Cheese. And yes it has 2 front, 1 center, and 2 rear speakers.

I still haven't decided what to do yet. :booty:

I'd run a seperate system for inside and outside. 12v car stereo style system outside. 110v sound surround inside. I assume you have to run the genny to watch tv and or a dvd??????? :blink::blink:

I'd run a seperate system for inside and outside. 12v car stereo style system outside. 110v sound surround inside. I assume you have to run the genny to watch tv and or a dvd??????? :blury::dope:

I'd like the inside to stay 12V as well though because I run my XM radio all day long on the inside AND outside speakers. The DVD works off 12 V but I have to run the gen to watch the TV.

put the gin down before you play with the radio :lol: :poke: :laughing: :wedgie:

:dope: I pick up the gin AFTER the radio goes on anyways. :lol: You're just jealous I HAVE gin! :dope::dope:

you could run that sayno DVD/CD player in the above thread i posted, then connect it to this

kicker zx700.5.. 5 channel amp

and still be able to run in 12v...but with the tv on youre gonna have to fire up the genny anyway, so its all good.

you have outside speakers too, right? you could piggyback them off the front channel of the amp as well

ive seen some of those amps on ebay, refurbs from the factory @ around 150 $ too

Edited by richard cheese