How Bad Is The Traffic Back To La From Dd?

bigriver37

the traffic from baker to barstow was a litte heavy butt not to bad. I turn onto the 58 and go to 4 corners that was bad. I left dd @ 2:00p.m stoped dumped tanks and fuled truck and got a drink

speed on 15 was between 5 and 80 mph.

Edited by barneycar

:huh:

the traffic from baker to barstow was a litte heavy butt not to bad. I turn onto the 58 and go to 4 corners that was bad. I left dd @ 2:00p.m stoped dumped tanks and fuled truck and got a drink

speed on 15 was between 5 and 80 mph.

Normally the traffic slows around the ag. check point and the 40 connector and has been getting slow around victorville but is still less than 2.5 hrs to cajon pass with no stops. Holiday weekends-----> then all bets are off!

The main reason why i dont mine vegas at all... When i want to go somewhere on the weekend the traffic always plays in my favor.. :D I leave town traffic is backed up coming into town.. im coming home traffic is backed up leaving town... its great..

The main reason why i dont mine vegas at all... When i want to go somewhere on the weekend the traffic always plays in my favor.. :D I leave town traffic is backed up coming into town.. im coming home traffic is backed up leaving town... its great..

Yeah...that's the great part about livin' here. When I go to Dumont I go through Baker and fuel up...then it's through Tecopa then a detour via the Red Rock Loop (to avoid the line at I-15) and then home.