Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Did anyone see the two trucks with trailers leaving the dunes who got pulled over by two rangers in trucks and 2 quad rangers. They had one guys SUV all opened up and were searching it. One ranger had the hood up and was going over the motor. It looked like they were in big trouble. Anyone know what that was about.

Posted

As I was going to dumont, a friend just happened to be behind me, and the chp was going the other way, stopped, turned around and pulled over my friend. I would bet, because his trailer is lettered up with his business name. I certainly garnered mored attention at 64'10 inches, but he promptly pulled over his 26 foot tag. I havnt tallked to him, but I d guess it was related to comercial use, cdl, etc....I think if the chp wanted to he could have sideline his rig till a cdl driver was there to move it? I dont know, but we were not speeding.

Posted

no but i did see a couple teens riding next to the ranger arena get pulled over :headbang1: i only saw one quad though :headbang1:

post-638-1203371086_thumb.jpg

lmao.

thats my friend getting pulled over on my quad!

he got a ticket for no helmet :headbang1:

hahahahahahahahhahahahaha

what an idiot!

Posted

lmao.

thats my friend getting pulled over on my quad!

he got a ticket for no helmet :slap:

hahahahahahahahhahahahaha

what an idiot!

Well who is the D*ck A$$ standing next to him. :blink:

Note: Also no helmet!!!!!!!!! :rant_on: :booty::blink:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...