What would you do?

Raptor661

TAKE THIS WITH A GRAIN OF SALT...I DONT KNOW YOU, BUT HERES WHAT I'D DO!!! Pack your/her sh*t and move on! Life is to short for that sh*t! If you cant walk away from something that disrespects you like that...then you are being walked on. Be strong, for your kids. I hope all works out for you, but seriously. MOVE THE fk ON. Im telling you like I told my own brother a while back. Good luck man. Be strong. As soon as you find yourself, you will be able to meet a woman that will tread you right. But be careful, weakness brings predators. MAN UP>>>you will do just fine. Plus having a couple beers with the boys doesn't hurt either. :blink:

What he said :blink:

Guest Crasher

Staying in a relationship because it would financially ruin you otherwise is not a good idea. Trust me. No amount of money in the world is worth suffering with someone who has obviously shown you her lack of respect. Sexual relationship or not, it's not right to have ANY type of relationship, emotional or otherwise, with another man over the internet while you are married. It's hurtful and you will resent her in the longrun her if you stay and don't deal with it now. There is obviously a trust issue that can only be resolved by the pure determination to make the relationship work. If you have that determination, put all the cards out on the table and go from there. Make it work and let the past be the past. If you still can't trust her, let her go. It's not fair to either of you or your child. Sorry to hear that you are going through this. It's a horrible feeling. Good luck to you.

Staying in a relationship because it would financially ruin you otherwise is not a good idea. Trust me. No amount of money in the world is worth suffering with someone who has obviously shown you her lack of respect. Sexual relationship or not, it's not right to have ANY type of relationship, emotional or otherwise, with another man over the internet while you are married. It's hurtful and you will resent her in the longrun her if you stay and don't deal with it now. There is obviously a trust issue that can only be resolved by the pure determination to make the relationship work. If you have that determination, put all the cards out on the table and go from there. Make it work and let the past be the past. If you still can't trust her, let her go. It's not fair to either of you or your child. Sorry to hear that you are going through this. It's a horrible feeling. Good luck to you.

Wow! :mischevious:

Dude, sorry to hear that. I recently went through a divorce as well. I fought it, she wanted it. I felt it would ruin me too financially, not to mention not having the kids around all the time. We had tell tale signs of problems. Not her talking to another dude, but other probs like her not wanting to be with me...ever. Either way, it did screw me pretty good financially, but ya know, you'll get it all back. Its only money. It appears as though she wants to explore, in my book, that means she probably already has, and just wants permission. I wish you the best. Just remember to keep your head up. She can take everything but you!