wsky70 is in town (Vegas)

dunefreak

:think: Woody is in town this weekend.

Anyone else wanna meet up for some drinks and usual shananigans tonight? We're not sure exactly where were going yet, but wanted to get an idea of who wants to come out. We have a few interested peeps so far. :shake::laughing: :angry2: :dope::bawl: :skeet:

Post up in ya wanna meet up.

Guest Crasher

Dammit! Sounds like fun! We have the kiddies though. Probably couldn't make it anyway since Craig and Pauly are still putting the truck back together right now after installing the gauges that have been sitting in my living room for two weeks. :think:

Say hello to Woody for us!!! Have fun and take some pics!! :shake:

Dammit! Sounds like fun! We have the kiddies though. Probably couldn't make it anyway since Craig and Pauly are still putting the truck back together right now after installing the gauges that have been sitting in my living room for two weeks. :think:

Say hello to Woody for us!!! Have fun and take some pics!! :angry2:

Well Woody called Pauly earlier and he said he's coming out. wtf? Is he gonna make it or work on gauges all night? :shake:

It won't be till probably after 8 or so anyways. :shout: Get a babysitter! :laughing:

Guest Crasher

Well Woody called Pauly earlier and he said he's coming out. wtf? Is he gonna make it or work on gauges all night? :think:

It won't be till probably after 8 or so anyways. :shout: Get a babysitter! :shake:

post-1022-1203820430_thumb.jpg

post-1022-1203821617_thumb.jpg

Guest Crasher

hahaaaa :angry2:

Don't know why that posted twice!! Anyway, apparently, it's still at least two hours away from being done and Pauly just ripped his fingernail off. :think: OUCH. :( I don't think either of them will be making it it tonight. :shake:

Although Pauly may need some beers when he is done with this!! Who knows!! :laughing:

Get that SHIAT put back together and get out for a couple hours, were not gonna get you all trashed and keep you out all night, just a couple drinks and some grub......Slackers

:booty: :angry2: :dope::bawl: famous last words! :think::shake:

Don't know why that posted twice!! Anyway, apparently, it's still at least two hours away from being done and Pauly just ripped his fingernail off. :skeet: OUCH. :( I don't think either of them will be making it it tonight. :thumb:

Although Pauly may need some beers when he is done with this!! Who knows!! :think:

Ouch! Good thing he didn't chip his good tooth! :nah:

Knowing Pauly he will show up at 2AM ready to go all night. :shake::blink::laughing: :skeet:

So what is the plan for tonight? Me and the wif might be up for a few drinks

later tonight.

:kissass: :boyyy: :DDRrocks::assblast:

Well not sure yet. I don't really care. :beerpint: Here are some suggestions to start though...

BJ's on Trop near the MGM, PT's (Decatur, Horizon, Silverado, etc), Money Talks (rhino king's buddy's bar near Flamingo/ Arville), Hot Rod Grill, ummmmmm.....who cares. Let's just go meet anywhere, we'll figure out where we end up later. :beat:

Well not sure yet. I don't really care. :assblast: Here are some suggestions to start though...

BJ's on Trop near the MGM, PT's (Decatur, Horizon, Silverado, etc), Money Talks (rhino king's buddy's bar near Flamingo/ Arville), Hot Rod Grill, ummmmmm.....who cares. Let's just go meet anywhere, we'll figure out where we end up later. :DDRrocks:

that would actually be Money Plays................i used to go there alot....they serve 1/2 yards.

We had a damn good time, the rest of you missed out. Pics to be posted sometime later, gotta get some sleep..... :kissass:

hellllll yeah :boyyy: Good times, Woody.

some quick observations from last night...

-If you think you talked chit about the waitress a little too loud and she may have heard you, just send Mary (drunkest girl in the world) over to compliment her on her rack. :lol:

-"sweaty bacon and tuna sandwhich"- yikes! :barf::laughoff:

-time it takes to get from PT's on Eastern to the Hard Rock- 3 minutes :unsure:

-yep...we went BACK to the Hard Rock :dope::broke::blink: That was a blast though.

-Don't ever take pictures "OF A LIVE TABLE" :DDRrocks: Security gave me chit for taking pics of Woody near the blackjack table. Whatever! :flipoff::lol:

-We stayed at the Hard Rock a hour and half past the skank hour. "Hey look, all the nasty ones that nobody wants are still here!" :laughoff:

-Woody lost some $ due to some azzhat that ruined his game :beat:

-5 beers....$20....wow at the Hard Rock?! No way! :shocked::D

-BJ's on Trop is a pretty bitchen place. :booty::beerpint:

-A handful of peeps flaked out, but we still had a blast. Just add Mary and it feels like you are partying with like 20 crazy mofos! :laughoff: Fuggin Mary! :hug: :pissed:

-Mary flashed the city of Las Vegas and one security gaurd from the parking garage :assblast::bs:

Good times. I'm glad Brice and Mary were able to make it out. I laughed so hard a few times that my stomach hurt.

Hey Woody, you ready for lunch yet? My head hurts. :laughing:

Sorry I didn’t make out last night I fell asleep waiting it sucks getting old. :lol:

I was really looking forward to hang out with you guys again maybe next time!!!

:boyyy: :beat::DDRrocks::assblast:

Ahh you jagazz! :blink::beerpint: That sucks you didn't make it Dave. you missed out. Next time. :kissass:

that would actually be Money Plays................i used to go there alot....they serve 1/2 yards.

Oh...yeah....that. :unsure::pissed: