Is it still to early to talk about

dumontdude10

spring break? :mischevious: :drunk: You mean like from break from SCHOOL? Isn't it gonna be pretty hot around that time for Dumont?

Spring break (in Clark County) kicks off cleanup weekend!! :dunno: No more talk about the "h" word and cleanup weekend in the same sentence! :lol:post-1889-1203916560_thumb.gif

Spring break (in Clark County) kicks off cleanup weekend!! :mischevious: No more talk about the "h" word and cleanup weekend in the same sentence! :dunno:post-1889-1203916560_thumb.gif

Well I always thought Spring Break was early April. That's what it was when I was in school. :drunk:

Well I always thought Spring Break was early April. That's what it was when I was in school. :dunno:

You're excused, this time!! :mischevious: Really tho, it's the week before Easter, whenever that happens to fall, and they go back to school that Monday. I do believe the folks in Cali have it opposite.....Easter then a week off. SOOOO, with any luck, we plan on staying out there 'til Tues., if the weather and tanks hold out that is. :drunk: