check out the wrecked WW back east

Richard Cheese

I was going 60 the speed limit is 70, trucks and cars were going 60/70. :headbang1:

WTF! So if they drove into a tree, you would too? :flipoff:

I was waiting to get the Les Schwab tires. :bs:

So driving on 2/32" of tread while towing a loaded 40' toyhauler is ok?

Took out 600 yards of guardrail.

I would be friggin proud too! A quarter mile of guardrail! Yes! I kick Azz!

I think the WW is totalled. The frame is damaged. Really! Anyone with a welder and a hammer could fix that thing right up!

The van should be repairable. Even drove it from the scene. Wow, safety sure is high on your list! So is stupidity.

To matter of factly describe the accident, almost proud of the damage you caused. Oh yeah, pat yourself on the back for possibly saving lives because the road was closed for 3 hours. And take pictures!

I hope the insurance Co. really makes him hurt in the premium dept! Fuggin moron.

Edited by ntrsandman

7000lb tow vehicle with a 17,000 bumper tow trailer doing 60 in freezing rain??????

And on top of it he posts all this info about his stupidity on an open forum????

Guy is a friggin moron and deserved to break his toys, im glad he din't take anyone else on the road with him.

I hope his insurance investigators find that thread and deny his claim.

Edited by britincali

Did you notice the spare under the trailer ,is that standard? The van with dualleys something different. Trailer for sale ....little body damage :MBdance:

i didnt notice the duals on the van, good thing you pointed that out, because when i first read this i started thinking "sweet i can still try and get that triple axle toyhauler to pull behind the 1500 silverado!" :DDRrocks:

7000lb tow vehicle with a 17,000 bumper tow trailer doing 60 in freezing rain??????

And on top of it he posts all this info about his stupidity on an open forum????

Guy is a friggin moron and deserved to break his toys, im glad he din't take anyone else on the road with him.

I hope his insurance investigators find that thread and deny his claim.

Just an FYI here...... far as i know (which ain't much) weekend doesn't make a 17,000 pound bumper pull trailer, there in the 10k- to 13k range at most. And the heaviest haulin class 5 hitch i have ever seen is around 15k ? Are there any tag trailers this heavy ? if so what kind of hitch would u use to attatch it to ? inquiring minds want to know ?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...