Insurance

crd450

I am not sure if everyone on here has ATV insurance, but if you do who do you have it through? I got a quote from my car insurance place and it was $675 a year for my two quads. That is with full coverage and I had the two down as worth $16,000. It sounded kind of steep to me, but is this about what insurance runs?

I pay a little over 500 a year for my raptor,thats full coverage,medical payment coverage and disability.

Also have aftermarket accys coverage.

If it gets totaled or stolen I'll get about 9000-9500 dollars.

Edited by sanddunesaddict

I pay a little over 500 a year for my raptor,thats full coverage,medical payment coverage and disability.

Also have aftermarket accys coverage.

If it gets totaled or stolen I'll get about 9000-9500 dollars.

So the $650 a year for two quads doesn't sound too bad. Who do you go through?

I was going to go check out state farm since thats who im with.. i was quoted something a while back just dont remember exactly what it was..

My quote was through Farmers insurance. They have ATV insurance but they get it through someone else. State Farm might go through someone else too.

I dont have the exact price but I am insured through Progressive. I have 10k cap on my 88 banshee w/ full coverage. When I called up for coverage they gave me some lame figure of what they would cover up too.. (wouldnt even cover what I have in motor work or the art work alone) When I requested that I wanted a minimum of 10k the girl laughed and said "For an atv"? I pay roughly 26.00 a month for full coverage including comprehensive and liability.

Hope that helps

I have my sandrail Insured through My Statefarm agent. Im not sure who the underwriter is though. My car is covered for $50,000. I and my passengers are insured for bodily injury etc... I have a deductible of $500.00. I pay $1,241.00 per year. Well worth a $100.00 bucks a month as far as Im concerned.

I have my sandrail Insured through My Statefarm agent. Im not sure who the underwriter is though. My car is covered for $50,000. I and my passengers are insured for bodily injury etc... I have a deductible of $500.00. I pay $1,241.00 per year. Well worth a $100.00 bucks a month as far as Im concerned.

My agent in Vegas told me that I had to have my rail vin'd in order to insure it. Did you have the same problem? Or are those LT high $$$ rails already vin'd?

My agent in Vegas told me that I had to have my rail vin'd in order to insure it. Did you have the same problem? Or are those LT high $$$ rails already vin'd?

i DONT HAVE A vIN NUMBER SO i KINDA CHEATED. I gave my insurance lady the ID number off of my tranny. Works so far shhhhhhhh dont tell anyone its a secret.