Raptor's sides getting re-done

Kitcat

Well, we dropped off our trailer last week. The sides are all warped and the front cap is bubbling. So, it's going up to Oregon to get new sides and front. Hopefully, it comes back even better than ever! No RV trips until then! :shake:

Wow!!! That's a bummer. What kind of turn around time is that going to be?

About a month. We were going to push out the date to late April. We didn't get a confirmation from the dealership that this would be okay. So, we decided to turn it in on the date Keystone gave us (esp since it happened while under warranty). I want to make sure it's all okay before we take it out for summer vacations.

sorry to hear about that.....many RV companies have had trouble with delamination and warping gelcoats....makes me think about stickin to corragated aluminum

I think most RV's have their set of issues. This is the only real issue we've had with ours. Everything else has been working well.... KNOCK ON WOOD!!!

That sucks. :( At least you didn't have to drive all the way up there to drop it off.

True, but then again Mark wouldn't have minded stopping by Florence, OR. Why not squeeze in another dune trip!

Fo sho!!! :foshizz: :foshizz: :foshizz:

• 4 weeks later...

Called Cal's today. Our trailer is on its way back. Should be arriving in the next couple days and we'll be getting it early next week! :beercheers:

Hopefully, they fixed the sides and we don't have issues with them again.

:flipoff:

Edited by Kitcat