Ride Now.....

SandBox_Kid

They had a $4.000 mark-up on rzrs when we were in the market.

We shopped around and got one for MSRP.

We like ATV cyclesports advertised on the DDR front page.

Everything there is negotiable too, and damn,, they seem to always have what you need in stock.

Without a doubt the cleanest, nicest shop too.

Made me go home and clean up the garage. :lol:

I honestly have no clue why anyone would buy parts from any of these retail shops.There are so many options I dont know why you want to take the abuse.On top of that the shipping is always slow,they NEVER have anything in stock.EVERYTHING has to be ordered.If im going to have to wait for shipping I might as well buy it off the net for 1/3 of the price and get it quicker too.I buy everything off the net.The only thing i ever buy from the retail shops is oil.Even that is overpriced.

I am with Aaron, I do not shop locally unless I have to, I buy my parts on the net and my oil too, I just have to buy it a case at a time. I have also been buying my VP at Haycock for a couple years now and it is a lot better than the dealer.

i tend to like thumpertalk for the convience.. Dont have to worry about going to the shop to order crap and wait and waiste time... Call up thumpertalk or drop them an e-mail. I need this this this and this.. Get it ordered call me when its ready.. a day or 2 later they call me and tell me to come pick it up.. cant be any easier. No hassle and it can all be done with only one phone call or email and ONE trip to the store not 2.

Been buying my fuel at the rebel @ sahara and the 15. that rocket fuel seems to be some good stuff.

i tend to like thumpertalk for the convience.. Dont have to worry about going to the shop to order crap and wait and waiste time... Call up thumpertalk or drop them an e-mail. I need this this this and this.. Get it ordered call me when its ready.. a day or 2 later they call me and tell me to come pick it up.. cant be any easier. No hassle and it can all be done with only one phone call or email and ONE trip to the store not 2.

Been buying my fuel at the rebel @ sahara and the 15. that rocket fuel seems to be some good stuff.

I bought my decompression plug there, but the problem is that you guys close to early and not open on Saturday.