I AM SOO PUMPED!

SandSoulja

okay guys...supposed to of had my bike back today...but tomorrow now "for sure" but it'll be done right and by a guy i trust.

so does anybody have a spare rim they wanna get rid of that will fit a 426? I like to have one for my paddle but a new rim is freakin pricey.

okay guys...supposed to of had my bike back today...but tomorrow now "for sure" but it'll be done right and by a guy i trust.

so does anybody have a spare rim they wanna get rid of that will fit a 426? I like to have one for my paddle but a new rim is freakin pricey.

right on, thats good news. :laughing: Hope everything is cool now. :D

As for the tire- just get the tire spoons and swap it over yourself. Only takes about 10 minutes and isn't too difficult. ;)

Yeah I hear ya. I swapped mine over for a while with the spoons, but then I scored a second wheel off ebay then that chit was history. :rolleyes:

Wait, then after that I bought a sandcar and then the 2 wheeler was kinda history too. :dope::hello: I am gonna get back on that mofo this summer though. :laughing::blury:

Oh you'll hear alright. I always call out everyone on the board for an epic EARLY AM Dumont ride. :rolleyes::hello: I'll post it up in Happenings when we head out. :D

It's a good way to test who the REAL riders are...ya know? Who shows up. The die hards. :dope::blury:

Lookin forward to it :laughing: